Forums

Miscellaneous

training and money

Posted in General

Coventria (Jimmy Hill) 8 January 2016, 01:22
How the hell am i going to get £25million for a better training facility ???

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 January 2016, 01:27
Ya need to be at one with your VM Zen ....first of all why do you crave the next training facility? smiley

The Quakers (Goodbye vm) 8 January 2016, 01:28
Save up gate receipts and prize money, trade a few players here and there, or get lucky in the superyouth lottery, it can seem daunting......it did to me back in the day, you just need to find your own niche and it'll come in no time mate smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 8 January 2016, 03:15
I bought some decent youths for cheap and trained them up.. I re-did that method and you can see some of my Youths that are WKs that I picked up for 10-100k

Deleted club 8 January 2016, 05:03
Never sell up to upgrade and have a constant stream of decent youths to train up. When they are older they will sell well enough to progress. This has worked for me on every training ground. It just takes a little longer.

Whittall United (Grant) 8 January 2016, 09:29
Flip, training players up for profits isn't in the best place right now, too many players sold for half value, in turn wiping out half your work.

Forest Fire (Marv) 8 January 2016, 10:11
training players is a seems a longer process now because they need to reach a higher mark to play in first teams. Back in the day 2 years ago for me, i made my initial credits by buying 9 rated players for 1-25k cr training them up 1 mark and selling for nearly 100k, not sure where that equivalent mark is now

FC Stoke (Rich) 8 January 2016, 17:10
The Quakers wrote:
Save up gate receipts and prize money, trade a few players here and there, or get lucky in the superyouth lottery, it can seem daunting......it did to me back in the day, you just need to find your own niche and it'll come in no time mate smiley
This...perfectly put by a wise man smiley

Coventria (Jimmy Hill) 8 January 2016, 19:07
Thanks for all the replies.
I'll keep plodding on.
Hard to 'save' money though when every so often i have to replace my retiring best players