Forums

Miscellaneous

Energy Boost

Posted in General

Deleted club 23 July 2016, 05:17
Sachin United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
In the same boat all my players have less energy very worrying my training been well below for most of the week .
This weeks training is ~20% lower then in previous weeks for me.
+1
Mine has been poor all week. Glad i just noticed my players have not been boosted yet. Will have to try training later now and already played most my matches.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 July 2016, 08:17
the only good thing is that people are communicating with each other over the problems we all face .Presently stuck in two minds weather to boost entire squad (ouch) or play at relaxed tempo .

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 July 2016, 09:23
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Has anyone put a bug report in to get it rectified?
No vinny but message has been sent to vm headquarters. I reckon in the morning the boost will be added. Almost trained myself but noticed the shades of red (energy loss) on the exercise page just before I hit the train button smiley
I put a bug report in after I trained...

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 July 2016, 09:40
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No vinny but message has been sent to vm headquarters. I reckon in the morning the boost will be added. Almost trained myself but noticed the shades of red (energy loss) on the exercise page just before I hit the train button smiley
http://www.virtualmanager.com/bugs Not here and a bit silly that it automatically doesn't show on the list when a club makes a report....as there potentially could be lots of bug reports about the same issue.

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 July 2016, 09:43
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
http://www.virtualmanager.com/bugs Not here and a bit silly that it automatically doesn't show on the list when a club makes a report....as there potentially could be lots of bug reports about the same issue.
Sorry my bad...it was a support ticket I put in not a bug report smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 July 2016, 09:59
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Sorry my bad...it was a support ticket I put in not a bug report smiley
Ah, no problem. That makes more sense now as i was wondering why a bug report would not show up on the list automatically once reported. It even crossed my mind that maybe your report didn't appear on the list because there was a bug with that too smiley Anyone know what the Danes are saying about our players not getting boosted?

Deleted club 23 July 2016, 10:14
It's a new feature!! Tail end of the season and fatigue is kicking in.

Tomorrow everyone's players will be in the "red zone" smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 July 2016, 10:27
Sachin United wrote:
It's a new feature!! Tail end of the season and fatigue is kicking in.

Tomorrow everyone's players will be in the "red zone" smiley
Well, I'm going to boost every player before I train and i will do the same tomorrow. In the mean time, my league position isn't under much threat and I have a big enough squad to rotate players keeping their energies at an OK percentage. Not much else can be done.

Coventria (Jimmy Hill) 23 July 2016, 12:11
I think my players were out on the lash last night......

FC Stoke (Rich) 23 July 2016, 12:54
So far I have had worst train in months and cost me 318k to boost energy...still have players just over 70% energy smiley