Posted in General

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 24 July 2016, 17:57
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Sachin United wrote:
Another day another pathetic training session. 129% average on extreme today smiley. Average for the week is ~25% down on previous weeks, I must have been really unlucky this week.
Think that's bad 116% on hard main squad and few on extreme ,since the move to new server my training is down overall never mind . I was not going to renew my subs this month missed a day only as I still like the game but to be honest it is not as much fun these days compared when I started playing the game .
Yep, don't know if it's coincidence but last 12 sessions been poor for myself...
I blame the players. I have been looking st the players you have bought lately. Players averaging in around the 180% average or so. So, I reckon if they are training poorly now, they will train better soon.

Personally, I have noticed how below par my players are training on extreme sat night/sunday. It's just happening way too much. Could be just a coincidence though but I'm curious if others who train on extreme are finding this also. Just doesn't really make much sense to me that my players are training better on hard intensity than extreme intensity.
I always find that training on hard gives more consistency whereas training on extreme gives higher averages but is less consistent having higher peaks and lower troughs...
Rich? I totally agree. This is exactly the reason why I stopped training on extreme every day with my supers plus not seeing that much of a difference really in players training scores between hard and extreme and then it was costing me credits every day too after boosting so I packed it in and I'm glad I did because my scores on hard are pretty good but like others, the average is bit lower this week but I blame the 150 average I got when my players were not boosted for that.

My point mainly though is that now I only have been training once on extreme and the scores on extreme are way too much lower on average.
Same here have noticed this pretty much since I began the game. For a few periods of time I tried constant extreme training and it just never worked out for me and when the training was bad it was pathetic. Deffo more consistency when players are trained on hard. And the cost of boosting players versus how much extra they will be sold for, well even the simplest of mathematicians can figure out it equals losses

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 24 July 2016, 19:51
and I thought wctf was supposed to be good :hihi;; smiley http://www.virtualmanager.com/training/25661830

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 24 July 2016, 20:18
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
and I thought wctf was supposed to be good :hihi;; smiley http://www.virtualmanager.com/training/25661830
.Dead link says not authorised , I take it was real bad seems to be trending on here !

FC Stoke (Rich) 24 July 2016, 20:46
Transfer Market wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Sachin United wrote:
Another day another pathetic training session. 129% average on extreme today smiley. Average for the week is ~25% down on previous weeks, I must have been really unlucky this week.
Think that's bad 116% on hard main squad and few on extreme ,since the move to new server my training is down overall never mind . I was not going to renew my subs this month missed a day only as I still like the game but to be honest it is not as much fun these days compared when I started playing the game .
Yep, don't know if it's coincidence but last 12 sessions been poor for myself...
I blame the players. I have been looking st the players you have bought lately. Players averaging in around the 180% average or so. So, I reckon if they are training poorly now, they will train better soon.

Personally, I have noticed how below par my players are training on extreme sat night/sunday. It's just happening way too much. Could be just a coincidence though but I'm curious if others who train on extreme are finding this also. Just doesn't really make much sense to me that my players are training better on hard intensity than extreme intensity.
I always find that training on hard gives more consistency whereas training on extreme gives higher averages but is less consistent having higher peaks and lower troughs...
Rich? I totally agree. This is exactly the reason why I stopped training on extreme every day with my supers plus not seeing that much of a difference really in players training scores between hard and extreme and then it was costing me credits every day too after boosting so I packed it in and I'm glad I did because my scores on hard are pretty good but like others, the average is bit lower this week but I blame the 150 average I got when my players were not boosted for that.

My point mainly though is that now I only have been training once on extreme and the scores on extreme are way too much lower on average.
Same here have noticed this pretty much since I began the game. For a few periods of time I tried constant extreme training and it just never worked out for me and when the training was bad it was pathetic. Deffo more consistency when players are trained on hard. And the cost of boosting players versus how much extra they will be sold for, well even the simplest of mathematicians can figure out it equals losses
11,000 per boost 3 times a week maybe compared to the profits made selling players due to their better training...not done/doing me any harm smiley

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 24 July 2016, 21:06
FC Stoke wrote:
11,000 per boost 3 times a week maybe compared to the profits made selling players due to their better training...not done/doing me any harm smiley
Wasn't really thinking about the profits coming from the better training to be honest with ya was under the impression the added abilities were the reason for the extreme training also presumed the boosting was done on a daily basis while knowing the players wouldn't always be at 100%.
Tried it on a few occasions for a few weeks at a time during the past and it just seemed to expensive to me (for the overall gains.) Never had a team of supers though either...

FC Stoke (Rich) 24 July 2016, 21:23
Transfer Market wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Wasn't really thinking about the profits coming from the better training to be honest with ya was under the impression the added abilities were the reason for the extreme training also presumed the boosting was done on a daily basis while knowing the players wouldn't always be at 100%.
Tried it on a few occasions for a few weeks at a time during the past and it just seemed to expensive to me (for the overall gains.) Never had a team of supers though either...
I will only boost the players below say 82%\83% so no player will be trained under 92%...if there are too many to boost I will train hard maybe once a week to give them a break and to recooperate...

As I mentioned earlier a lot of managers seem to home in on the 10 train average which is displayed on the players training page...a lot more players seem to sell during a decent training period...
If you look at managers selling players on auction they tend to sell their player on a decent period...

FC Stoke (Rich) 24 July 2016, 21:24
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Funny that folk only look at a 10 day average rather than a bigger picture...
Hmmm. Have to ask since I'm not sure smiley Are you talking about me here since I said that I have seen the players you have bought lately that are training in around the 180% average mark or who are you talking about mate? smiley
No mate not at all...just in general...I have more players training over 180% than below it long term though smiley

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 24 July 2016, 21:46
Coptic Titans wrote:
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
.Dead link says not authorised , I take it was real bad seems to be trending on here !
113xp average smiley