Forums

Miscellaneous

This Site Badly Needs a Mobile Version!

Posted in General

A Z Magma (floki) 18 December 2016, 02:10
You are new missing the point

I barely log onto this game on my laptop I only do so coz I am online and might as well

The thought of being out n about and wanting to log on ain't gonna happen while the game is so dead and one dimensional

This is a silly topic really it doesn't address the real issues and people commenting are irresponsible because you are giving the impression this is the reason the game is going rapidly down the toilet which it is

Tiquicia FC (Made in Costa Rica) 18 December 2016, 05:27
AZ Magma wrote:
You are new missing the point

I barely log onto this game on my laptop I only do so coz I am online and might as well

The thought of being out n about and wanting to log on ain't gonna happen while the game is so dead and one dimensional

This is a silly topic really it doesn't address the real issues and people commenting are irresponsible because you are giving the impression this is the reason the game is going rapidly down the toilet which it is
None of us have come close to say or even insinuate that this game is failing mainly because it lacks a decent mobile version or an app version of it. All we're saying is that the game is in danger of failing to attract new members because of it and thus that could accelerate its demise.

IMO it would be irresponsible not to talk about a problem that may be contributing to keeping people away from the game and that's why I brought it up.

It's true the game has more pressing issues, but we should at least as a community encourage an open dialog of the problems of the game, if not, to at least vent our frustration over the slow dead of a game that we appreciate so much.

Just my two cents...