Forums

Miscellaneous

Some Advice

Posted in General

Biggo FC (Jack Biggins) 18 August 2017, 18:06
So currently I'm in division 5 going back down to division six.
I'm at the stage where I'm too good for division 6 but no way near good enough for division 5.
I'm very low on money and would just like some advice on how to improve.

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 18 August 2017, 19:16
Try buying and selling players as cheap as you can get them. If you weren't low on money I'd say make your stadium larger, but that may not help if you can't fill it.
Another suggestion is to move to the country in in. I'm doing well with a team about where yours is for rating settling down in div 4 towards the top. That will help your ticket sales. But I'm not sure where else you can turn besides selling players for a little more than you paid for them.

Biggo FC (Jack Biggins) 18 August 2017, 19:17
Teufel hunden wrote:
Try buying and selling players as cheap as you can get them. If you weren't low on money I'd say make your stadium larger, but that may not help if you can't fill it.
Another suggestion is to move to the country in in. I'm doing well with a team about where yours is for rating settling down in div 4 towards the top. That will help your ticket sales. But I'm not sure where else you can turn besides selling players for a little more than you paid for them.
Il take your advice on changing countries. I seem to struggle and buying and selling players. I usually buy them, then end up selling them for less.

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 18 August 2017, 19:41
Well, as far as buying and selling. Just try to buy them for less than half their value and then put them on short auctions for half their value to make a profit. Just if the players don't sell right away keep putting them on those short auctions. if you have any further questions about it, just ask away in this forum.

FC of Liverpool (Martin Alderson-Crombie) 18 August 2017, 20:24
Another tip is to always have your players on the transfer list, i notice yours are not. To make some decent money so you can move forward you need to have a high turn over of players. I can see you paid less than the value of your players so you could have some good profit if you put them on the transfer list for more than you paid for them.
I hope that helps, Martin

Biggo FC (Jack Biggins) 18 August 2017, 22:37
FC of Liverpool wrote:
Another tip is to always have your players on the transfer list, i notice yours are not. To make some decent money so you can move forward you need to have a high turn over of players. I can see you paid less than the value of your players so you could have some good profit if you put them on the transfer list for more than you paid for them.
I hope that helps, Martin
Thanks. That's a good idea. Then.i will be able to earn money quicker.

Biggo FC (Jack Biggins) 18 August 2017, 22:38
Teufel hunden wrote:
Well, as far as buying and selling. Just try to buy them for less than half their value and then put them on short auctions for half their value to make a profit. Just if the players don't sell right away keep putting them on those short auctions. if you have any further questions about it, just ask away in this forum.
Ahh right. Thank you. So from now on, buy them for less than half their value and list for half their value.

Should I list them on auction or transfer list?

Forest Fire (Marv) 18 August 2017, 22:58
Both, Put all your players on the transfer list , and list when you like on Auction as above.

You can check the current value on the transfer list by pulling up players in each position with similar abilities/rating for age and setting our transfer price accordingly. The lower the asking price the more likely you will sell quicker, higher prices for players you would like to keep for a while

Essex Red Devils (Ryan Eakins) 18 August 2017, 23:13
Forest Fire wrote:
Both, Put all your players on the transfer list , and list when you like on Auction as above.

You can check the current value on the transfer list by pulling up players in each position with similar abilities/rating for age and setting our transfer price accordingly. The lower the asking price the more likely you will sell quicker, higher prices for players you would like to keep for a while
This is the best way I have found to sell players, compare to others on TL and then list for 5-10 k less or something

Biggo FC (Jack Biggins) 19 August 2017, 07:50
Thank you for your help.