Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 4 November 2017, 13:21
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Quakers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
I would save it ...none of that spending credits nonsense smiley
Yeah yeah you used to give me that same advice and look where it got me....smiley
Rich?
smiley
Indeed .....no need to thank me Keith ...oh wait ya didn't smiley
You are kidding right? Fastest way to get rich is by trading. Charles 4 year playing and 12th in rich list and he trades non stop. I know there are other guys ahead of him who don't trade as much but in my opinion, to get rich fast.....you need to trade rather than save.
With regards to Keith, yes I'm joking, do you think Keith would ever listen to me? smiley with regards trade then yes I agree but not all people have the time to spend on the game and have as much patience and knowledge to be as successful as Charles. I don't believe OP should spend money on improving training or stadium

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 4 November 2017, 17:04
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Stick on Lawn for a good deal longer yet... - apart from anything else any more talents you manage to create will likely sell for more if trained on Lawn than anything else...
My advice, too. I'd stay on lawn until at least 30-40m in the bank (I did).

Finto's not wrong about learning how to trade, but I'd definitely start small, with the kinds of players you'd be buying anyway. Look for bargains, sell for a little more than you paid, repeat ad insaniam.

Sound Of The Pulis (Jake Eadon) 4 November 2017, 17:13
Thanks for the tips all. When I buy players on auction I tend to list them straight back on the transfer list for more than I paid. That way I either keep them and use them in my team or if somebody buys them I make a profit on every player sold.