Got 20 mil to start a new team but atleast got training ground finished
New team?
As in new squad of players to rebuild with

A Z Magma (floki) 16 February 2018, 22:58
good work

Peterborough utd FC (Andy) 1 March 2018, 13:42
Yeah nice one,i just pressed the button myself last night

Enfield Spurs (Rob) 1 March 2018, 14:34
Congrats mate, it is a big achievement as it takes a lot of effort to get there.

Interestingly it has made me think that the game needs to develop other goals managers can work towards in order to keep interest. Once you have got the WCTF & VMAN lab then there is nothing else to aim for in this terms

Forest Fire (Marv) 1 March 2018, 15:21
Enfield Spurs wrote:
Congrats mate, it is a big achievement as it takes a lot of effort to get there.

Interestingly it has made me think that the game needs to develop other goals managers can work towards in order to keep interest. Once you have got the WCTF & VMAN lab then there is nothing else to aim for in this terms
True

However we will soon hopefully have 2nd teams, youth teams and stadiums to build and there is always titles to aim for smiley of if not titles days like when you beat Arsenal again in the cup https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/51903646/summary smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 March 2018, 00:58
Forest Fire wrote:
Enfield Spurs wrote:

True

However we will soon hopefully have 2nd teams, youth teams and stadiums to build and there is always titles to aim for smiley of if not titles days like when you beat Arsenal again in the cup https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/51903646/summary smiley
You're lucky I'm having a very bad season smiley

Enfield Spurs (Rob) 2 March 2018, 09:19
Nice smiley
Forest Fire wrote:
Enfield Spurs wrote:

True

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 3 March 2018, 15:54
Well done