Forums

Miscellaneous

The Next Game?

Posted in Off Topic

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 14 November 2018, 22:07
Hi eveyone, this post is dedicated to me asking you lot what new game you want to see come from the list below this paragraph. I am well aware of other games running at the moment, meaning it won't be coming out straight away:

English League Manager: The Reboot

Purely for those who miss the old one. If wanted, I would be up for rebooting this game with a group of mods and bringing it back to former glory. We will of course be addressing any problems from the previous game

The Victorious League

A game consisting of all the winning teams in leagues around the world, allowing more for bigger leagues, and pitting them against eachother, options to buy Players, expand stadrum for ticket revenue, buy shops and facilties to generate money. There will of course be cutbacks as well, such as player wages and stadium repair and more!

VMCL Competition
A game similar to the TFL, where teams will consist into different leagues based on VIFA ranking and play against eachother to be crowned the champion of VMCL!

Foreign Leagues
Like ELM, but from another country this time to mix the teams and players. May add a system where team is picked randomly but if not wanted, will not be added

If anyone else has ideas, fire them away and we can chat smiley

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 14 November 2018, 23:35
Up

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 15 November 2018, 11:51
Up

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 15 November 2018, 14:14
Anyone?

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 15 November 2018, 17:29
Up

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 15 November 2018, 18:09
Nobody's arsed mate, can up it all you want

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 November 2018, 18:14
Fox Valley FC wrote:
smiley smiley

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 15 November 2018, 19:34
Fox Valley FC wrote:
OK then, just last time you get a bunch of idiots at you saying saying ask people what they want and now I get abuse for that. Logic

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 November 2018, 19:51

Steady there's no abuse m8

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 15 November 2018, 21:58
Okay, how about constructive criticism next time rather than downright negativity?