Forums

Miscellaneous

The Next Game?

Posted in Off Topic

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 November 2018, 22:01
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
Okay, how about constructive criticism next time rather than downright negativity?
That's you told Matt smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 16 November 2018, 00:46
Torres Tornados wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Nobody's arsed mate, can up it all you want
OK then, just last time you get a bunch of idiots at you saying saying ask people what they want and now I get abuse for that. Logic
No abuse there mate, I'm joking smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 16 November 2018, 00:46
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
Okay, how about constructive criticism next time rather than downright negativity?
I can do a lot worse mate, don't start smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 16 November 2018, 10:11
Dont waste your time with it op, sometimes these games get off the ground, then eventually die off anyway.

Just not worth setting it up.

Champione (Rich) 16 November 2018, 19:32
Whittall United wrote:
Dont waste your time with it op, sometimes these games get off the ground, then eventually die off anyway.

Why are you always the negative one?

Whittall United (Grant) 17 November 2018, 10:58
Champione wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

I've been here long enough to know how these games go, it's not being negative, it's talking in facts.

Why are you deluded?

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 17 November 2018, 12:19

Champione (Rich) 17 November 2018, 13:06
Whittall United wrote:
Champione wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

I've been here long enough to know how these games go, it's not being negative, it's talking in facts.

Why are you deluded?
There is nothing to stop these games working just needs the right management

I'm just saying. Whenever something comes up you are always the one to say no. Just an observation

Whittall United (Grant) 17 November 2018, 15:32
Champione wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Champione wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

Why are you deluded?

I'm just saying. Whenever something comes up you are always the one to say no. Just an observation
He can do what he likes, I was just advising him to not bother wasting his time, and going on the response to this thread, am I wrong?

Champione (Rich) 17 November 2018, 16:40
Whittall United wrote:
Champione wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Champione wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

Why are you deluded?

He can do what he likes, I was just advising him to not bother wasting his time, and going on the response to this thread, am I wrong?
Fair enough but as I said just an observation