Forums

Miscellaneous

Is there a hardcap regardin fanbase in lower div?

Posted in General

Special One (Mourinho) 12 February 2019, 23:07
Ive noticed ever since I reached 1900 fanbase in division 4 I aint progressing at all. This season I started with 1958 fanbase. I won 8 and drew one but Ive gained only 10 fans, total of 1968 now. Whats worse is that I havent recieved my usual pay day when I got 3rd last season, giving me yet another 0 C earned for 3rd place. Its not that big of a pay check but it will add up if I get bugged out for a 3rd season in a row now. Is my fanbased bugged as well or is there actualy a hard cap when it comes to lower divisions?

Rhythm FC (MMM) 12 February 2019, 23:38
https://www.virtualmanager.com/frequent_problems/13?query=supporters

Maybe the age of your team is whats holding it back?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 13 February 2019, 00:30
Special One wrote:
Whats worse is that I havent recieved my usual pay day when I got 3rd last season, giving me yet another 0 C earned for 3rd place. Its not that big of a pay check but it will add up if I get bugged out for a 3rd season in a row now.
You did get your prize money for your league placings both times - it's the Notification that's bugged
- not the payout smiley
= check your Accounts and you'll see both amounts paid

Special One (Mourinho) 13 February 2019, 03:19
Rhythm FC wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/frequent_problems/13?query=supporters

Maybe the age of your team is whats holding it back?
I was skyrocketing when I first joined division 4 and I wasnt winning everything like now, not to mention age wasnt that much of a difference. It could be a factor no doubt but the fanbase gain right now is just abysmal. Lets see what happens when I go to div 3.
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Special One wrote:
Whats worse is that I havent recieved my usual pay day when I got 3rd last season, giving me yet another 0 C earned for 3rd place. Its not that big of a pay check but it will add up if I get bugged out for a 3rd season in a row now.
You did get your prize money for your league placings both times - it's the Notification that's bugged -
not the payout smiley
= check your Accounts and you'll see both amounts paid
Correct, thats a huge relief. Thanks for letting me know.

The Goon Squad (Very) 13 February 2019, 11:40
Your doing excellent for someone who's been here a month keep up the good work

Special One (Mourinho) 17 February 2019, 11:05
The Goon Squad wrote:
Thank you but Im very frustrated. This must be a bug. I started this season on 1958 like I said. After 29 games played, 26 victories, 2 draws and 1 loss. I'm sitting on 1942 fanbase now. How the hell does the champion who won 90% of his games this season lose more fanbase than he started with? Its absolutely ridiculous!

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 February 2019, 11:30
Special One wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Thank you but Im very frustrated. This must be a bug. I started this season on 1958 like I said. After 29 games played, 26 victories, 2 draws and 1 loss. I'm sitting on 1942 fanbase now. How the hell does the champion who won 90% of his games this season lose more fanbase than he started with? Its absolutely ridiculous!
Because more than likely on last weeks update, the ranking of your country became lower than the previous week is my guess.

Special One (Mourinho) 23 February 2019, 10:22
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Special One wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Because more than likely on last weeks update, the ranking of your country became lower than the previous week is my guess.
Thats not the case since I was struggling 2 weeks prior to that with progress. Now I'm able to confirm that fanbase is simply related to Vifa points. If you consistently manage around ~12k Vifa points in division 4, you simply wont progress further than ~1950 fanbase, thats the cap right there. It doesnt matter if you win more than you lose, ofcourse you are not completely wrong since it comes down to the ranking of your division as well, but a cap has been confirmed and that was my question.

Now I have some positive news for all the new players out there. You actualy gain more by advancing to division 3 even if it means your butt is getting handed to you almost every game. To my suprise, they accepted my sponsorship which included the following: 15th place, ~4x, ~2x my Vifa points.

Media and stadion attendance are also higher. My conclusion is that if you are able to reach 12th place in division 3 then its definitely worth advancing.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 February 2019, 19:27
Special One wrote:
Media and stadion attendance are also higher. My conclusion is that if you are able to reach 12th place in division 3 then its definitely worth advancing.
>
See: https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/919-rebalance-economy