Forums

Miscellaneous

Why not add chat in each competition?

Posted in General

Special One (Mourinho) 9 March 2019, 11:16
Some small forum, rigt below the table. I always wondered why devs never do it, not just on this site, but other sites as well. I think interaction with other managers is what brings it to another level good or bad.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 9 March 2019, 12:40
There’d be barely any replies, and when there were they’d be mixed up of multiple languages - I think that would look a lot worse than not having one at all.

Special One (Mourinho) 9 March 2019, 13:10
I think it would be fairly active in div 3-1.

AC Wild Dogs (Tjek profilen - eller lad være) 9 March 2019, 20:09
I think it might be a good option in 1. division, where people take it seriously.

Special One (Mourinho) 10 March 2019, 13:26
AC Wild Dogs wrote:
I think it might be a good option in 1. division, where people take it seriously.
Dont undermine the lower divisions. I take it seriously and Im in div 3 on the verge of getting religated.Its my last matcxh and its in my hands to just barely snatch the 12th spot. I find it funny tho, because whole season long I wasnt even close to 12th.

Special One (Mourinho) 10 March 2019, 16:32
I Edited BW up

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 10 March 2019, 19:26
I used to play Hattrick and this was a good feature. Although sometimes there was no chat for months in some divisions the option for chat and banter was always there. I would use it.

Special One (Mourinho) 10 March 2019, 21:09
I think its defnitely wortrh adding in div 3-1. Altho I just religated lol, it would inspire me more to improve and interact with other managers. We should set up a rule in which says we can only write in English. This is definitely a good feature and would outshine other online manager games out there. Ive played a bunch in the past, but like I said, for some odd reason no dev ever added this option.

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 11 March 2019, 18:54
This would be a nice feature as long as you could set yourself to 'offline' when it comes to the chat. I would not want to feel obligated to chat, just to avoid being rude.

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 11 March 2019, 20:38
Would love an over 18s section to this where you can have a laugh with the other managers and dish out some grief lol. Banter between fans is about 90% of what football community is made of in real life, maybe it’s what this game is missing