Forums

Miscellaneous

Is it worth me paying 4m?

Posted in General

ENEFF (John) 19 June 2019, 07:33
Is it worth me paying 4m for the Advanced training ground???

Rompmonsters (Andy) 19 June 2019, 07:41
Premium caps you at LTG so I wouldn't get it unless you're planning to get premium

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 19 June 2019, 07:42
ENEFF wrote:
Is it worth me paying 4m for the Advanced training ground???
Without paying for premium and getting decent trainers not worth investing in training facilities.

The Goon Squad (Very) 19 June 2019, 07:54
Stick to what you have for now, keep making money then when you have 9m go to small training ground, personally I would buy premium now if I were you, because you get you 5 weekly youth, with are your 5 lottery tickets each week

ENEFF (John) 19 June 2019, 09:37
I was planning on getting premium today and ive heard upgrading training is the best way to improve players and make money..

The Goon Squad (Very) 19 June 2019, 09:40
It is the best way, but you really need a minimum of 3 gold starts.

For now stick with what you have, after you buy premium you will be able to discover youth, anything you find that's worth selling will be worth more on your ground with no trainer

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 19 June 2019, 17:47
The Goon Squad wrote:
I would buy premium now if I were you, because you get you 5 weekly youth, with are your 5 lottery tickets each week
Lottery tickets are an accurate description. In 12 months I have not made a single 1c on any of my discovered youths. I probably signed about 150 youths and none even one of them sniffed even a bottom talent level.

About a month ago, I gave up on discovered youths. Too frustrating. I am not expecting a super youth. But, I should have even had at least a few low level talents out of my 150 youths. Crazy.

The Goon Squad (Very) 19 June 2019, 18:16
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I would buy premium now if I were you, because you get you 5 weekly youth, with are your 5 lottery tickets each week
Lottery tickets are an accurate description. In 12 months I have not made a single 1c on any of my discovered youths. I probably signed about 150 youths and none even one of them sniffed even a bottom talent level.

About a month ago, I gave up on discovered youths. Too frustrating. I am not expecting a super youth. But, I should have even had at least a few low level talents out of my 150 youths. Crazy.
You should give up you'll get nothing that way, as the expression goes you gotta be in it to win it

The Brahma Bulls (nothingtoseehere) 19 June 2019, 18:38
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

I always try and create players for country with lowest about of players in the thinking T's must be given to a percentage per country could be wrong but seems to work for me whether it's luck or not i'll keep doing the same not saying I create a huge amount but I certainly create more that way.

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 20 June 2019, 18:27
The Goon Squad wrote:
You should give up you'll get nothing that way, as the expression goes you gotta be in it to win it
I know you are right. Eventually, I would hit on something.

But, I have had more luck and less frustration buying players (for 1c) that have been dropped after 1 sub-par train and turning those guys into minor talents. It's not a huge amount of income. But, it usually brings in an extra 50-100k per week.

I am sure at some point soon, I will get back in the youth discovery lottery smiley