Forums

Miscellaneous

Sponsorship

Posted in General

Lads On Tour (Ben Johnson) 13 July 2019, 13:50
I remember somebody once told me a calculation for how much you should ask for but I can’t remember, does anybody know the calculation?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 13 July 2019, 15:33

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/990468-the-noob-bible :

3. Sponsorship Most people normally ask for 4 x your VIFA points as the base amount and 2 x your VIFA points as a bonus amount. You can locate your VIFA points by clicking your club name and hovering the mouse over your VIFA rank. Sponsorship applications are for the next season, and will be accepted or rejected during the Sunday Update (approx 4pm UK time) and paid during the Sunday update at the end of the season you have been sponsored for. The best time to apply for these is after your last game of the season as during the update your VIFA points get halved so this is the time when you will have the most VIFA points.

+ = Always apply to all available sponsors within a range akin to the above suggested amounts.

Final Whistle (join) 13 July 2019, 16:35
SuDoku AFC wrote:

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/990468-the-noob-bible :

3. Sponsorship Most people normally ask for 4 x your VIFA points as the base amount and 2 x your VIFA points as a bonus amount. You can locate your VIFA points by clicking your club name and hovering the mouse over your VIFA rank. Sponsorship applications are for the next season, and will be accepted or rejected during the Sunday Update (approx 4pm UK time) and paid during the Sunday update at the end of the season you have been sponsored for. The best time to apply for these is after your last game of the season as during the update your VIFA points get halved so this is the time when you will have the most VIFA points.

+ = Always apply to all available sponsors within a range akin to the above suggested amounts.
I've also seen the formula
5 x your VIFA points for the Base amount
10x your supporters for the bonus.

I mix the 2, and see what sticks smiley

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 13 July 2019, 16:49
I tend to vary mine according to the position I think I will finish in the league. If I think I will finish in the top half then I play 1Credit base ammount and put everything into the bonus amount You can generally get about 7 - 8 times your Vifa points as a bonus only payout, but this will depend on where you choose to finish. If you forcast finishing top of your division you might be cheeky and ask for 20 times your vifa points as a bonus. Typically I will put 2000000 credits for top 2 in the top division, and then scale down to around 1500000 across my applications.
Not sure how well this works in the lower divisions, but I am fairly sure you can get more by putting it all in the bonus and nothing in the base.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 July 2019, 17:02
Ipswich Town Allstars wrote:
I tend to vary mine according to the position I think I will finish in the league. If I think I will finish in the top half then I play 1Credit base ammount and put everything into the bonus amount You can generally get about 7 - 8 times your Vifa points as a bonus only payout, but this will depend on where you choose to finish. If you forcast finishing top of your division you might be cheeky and ask for 20 times your vifa points as a bonus. Typically I will put 2000000 credits for top 2 in the top division, and then scale down to around 1500000 across my applications.
Not sure how well this works in the lower divisions, but I am fairly sure you can get more by putting it all in the bonus and nothing in the base.
What would you know about finishing in the top half? What sponsorship do you get for an atrocious season culminating in being relegated? smiley smiley (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Lowestoft Town (Herring Fisher Man) 14 July 2019, 15:59
Lol. we are just following the same route Norwich City took not so many years ago. However it is not a good time to be an Ipswich supporter. Still we have 3 stars above our badge on the shirts which is three more than you have smiley

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 14 July 2019, 16:08
Well said! I am above the petty sniping between local rivalries but .....

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 July 2019, 16:37
Lowestoft Town wrote:
Lol. we are just following the same route Norwich City took not so many years ago. However it is not a good time to be an Ipswich supporter. Still we have 3 stars above our badge on the shirts which is three more than you have smiley
How many of your stars did you witness though? Bit like me claiming some kind of victory for one of Boudica’s victories. Ancient history.

Final Whistle (join) 14 July 2019, 17:14
This is a f-ing disaster, WTF??!!????
The sponsor Aruba Mobile Systems has rejected your sponsorship application.

less than a minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor DADS Seaways has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor pH Computers has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Skandinaviske Luftlinjer has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Playonic has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Sportshoppen has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Dansk Beton has rejected your sponsorship application.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 July 2019, 18:24
Adrianopol FC wrote:
This is a f-ing disaster, WTF??!!????
The sponsor Aruba Mobile Systems has rejected your sponsorship application.

less than a minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor DADS Seaways has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor pH Computers has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Skandinaviske Luftlinjer has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Playonic has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Sportshoppen has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Dansk Beton has rejected your sponsorship application.
So unlike you to complain about the game perhaps you should try doing something like this next time.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/sponsorship