Forums

Miscellaneous

Sponsorship

Posted in General

Lads On Tour (Ben Johnson) 14 July 2019, 18:24
Nightmare, I went for 60,000 in the end, nice reserved figure similar to one home games earnings.

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 14 July 2019, 19:01
I’ve regularly not gotten sponsorship, I believe my first 4 weeks back I failed to achieve sponsorship and today I was lucky enough to get my worst offer. It happens

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 14 July 2019, 21:57
I fairly regularly fail to get mine too - working on the advised 4X + 2X final Vifa points applications...
However, last week - and now again this week, I've got my highest try.
The down side to that is that I very rarely then manage to achieve the Bonus placement spot - so only get the Base amount anyway... smiley

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 15 July 2019, 20:18
Adrianopol FC wrote:
This is a f-ing disaster, WTF??!!????
The sponsor Aruba Mobile Systems has rejected your sponsorship application.

less than a minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor DADS Seaways has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor pH Computers has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Skandinaviske Luftlinjer has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Playonic has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Sportshoppen has rejected your sponsorship application.

1 minute ago
Stopsign
The sponsor Dansk Beton has rejected your sponsorship application.
I have never been shutout of getting a sponsor (except this week when I forgot to apply).

I always start just UNDER the 4x - 2x strategy as my highest bid and then work down from there. Once in a while I get my top offer. I have never been rejected by more than 3 sponsors in a week. You just can't get greedy in this game or it will bite you.

SK Sokol Stary Tekov (Jurgen Kloppp) 21 July 2019, 20:01
Ipswich Town Allstars wrote:
I tend to vary mine according to the position I think I will finish in the league. If I think I will finish in the top half then I play 1Credit base ammount and put everything into the bonus amount You can generally get about 7 - 8 times your Vifa points as a bonus only payout, but this will depend on where you choose to finish. If you forcast finishing top of your division you might be cheeky and ask for 20 times your vifa points as a bonus. Typically I will put 2000000 credits for top 2 in the top division, and then scale down to around 1500000 across my applications.
Not sure how well this works in the lower divisions, but I am fairly sure you can get more by putting it all in the bonus and nothing in the base.
thanks Duncan ....

Your club has signed a sponsorship deal with Aruba Mobile Systems. Base amount: 1 C Bonus amount: 400,000 C Bonus requirement: 2nd place

last season 90.000 with bonus....

not bad at all smiley

Final Whistle (join) 21 July 2019, 20:07
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
Adrianopol FC wrote:

less than a minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign
I have never been shutout of getting a sponsor (except this week when I forgot to apply).

I always start just UNDER the 4x - 2x strategy as my highest bid and then work down from there. Once in a while I get my top offer. I have never been rejected by more than 3 sponsors in a week. You just can't get greedy in this game or it will bite you.
From what I understood it was preety much guaranteed the 4x+2x, so this is why I was shocked. I hoped the 5x +10x supporters would work but it didn't seem to. At the beginning I applied for less starting at 3x but always got the 4x offer, rei forcing the belief that its guaranteed. Which is f-ing not!

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 21 July 2019, 20:38
Adrianopol FC wrote:
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
Adrianopol FC wrote:

less than a minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago

Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

1 minute ago
Stopsign

From what I understood it was preety much guaranteed the 4x+2x, so this is why I was shocked. I hoped the 5x +10x supporters would work but it didn't seem to. At the beginning I applied for less starting at 3x but always got the 4x offer, rei forcing the belief that its guaranteed. Which is f-ing not!
Brilliant, you can aim for an hat trick next week ......

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 28 July 2019, 16:07
In the last couple of weeks since this thread started I have had a number of people asking how I do it. My answer is really only relative to the top division in each country as that is all I have focused on. I will reprint it here to save any further enquireys and maybe help a few managers out:

Sponsorship can make up a decent chunk of your weekly income, and you should never miss out on it.
I never ask for a base amount! You can get a lot more every week if you have a good idea of where you will finish in your division. Set the base amount to 1 credit and then use the bonus as your deal for the week.

Whether you get a deal or not will depend entirely on your VIFA ranking and some luck
. Below is an idea of what you should apply for assuming you have been finishing in the top division for at least 3 weeks without getting relegated.

Predicted finish

1st place 2200000 – 1500000
2nd place 2000000 – 1300000
3rd place 1800000 – 1200000
4th place 1700000 – 1200000
5th or 6th 1500000 – 1100000
7th or 8th 1300000 – 950000
9th or 10th 1200000 – 800000
11th or 12 1100000 – 700000

So if you think you will safely finish in the top 10 then try this:

Five * Sponsor = 1 base & 1200000 bonus
Four * Sponsor = 1 base & 1150000 bonus
Three * Sponsor = 1 base & 1100000 bonus
Two star Sponsor = 1 base & 1050000 bonus
One * Sponsor = 1 base & 1000000 bonus
Zero * Sponsor = 1 base & 900000 bonus
Zero Sponsor = 1 base & 800000 bonus

If some of you try this I would be interested in some feedback. It works for me.

Dunx

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 July 2019, 16:26
Cheers for that...looks good smiley I do something similar but I don't think I've asked for different amounts from different sponsors, I just tend to ask for the same from all, it makes sense to lower the amounts depending on the stars though...I shall try it when my donkeys get to top league

Lowestoft Town (Herring Fisher Man) 3 August 2019, 19:54
nice