Miscellaneous

Thorgan Wauters

Posted in Player Valuations

Whittall United (Grant) 22 August 2019, 11:06
Not worth much at all.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 22 August 2019, 11:19
Whittall United wrote:
Not worth much at all.
Then what would you say hes worth. Its just suprising gor a couple of reasons. 1. I dont train good, 2. He got 164!!!!!! Thats almost 2x the target train. Im guessing max(throughout his entire career) 50K

Whittall United (Grant) 22 August 2019, 11:39
I think you'll do well to get your money back, you can pick those players up for 1c.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 22 August 2019, 11:42
Whittall United wrote:
I think you'll do well to get your money back, you can pick those players up for 1c.
I got him off FT for almost 10K but he's pretty good. Or i guess in this case 'decent'. Your probably used to getting players 45+.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 22 August 2019, 11:44
Just trained 100.

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 22 August 2019, 20:22
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Just trained 100.
I think you need to have an understanding to the game mate in the nicest way possible I believe there is something called a noob bible? Have a look into it -

Players like these are useless unless you keep training them and hold them on for a while but I’ll doubt you’d make much due to your facility as it’s impossible for them to grow unless you’re at either standard training facility or large training facility

If I was you I’d try flipping on 15 year old players and keep saving up and buy an old squad while flipping -

Have a look at the table range find players through out the transfer market who’s close to being a Talent or who’s potential if you can look at my transfers I’ve bought a few from 1c who may have potential and sell them on for way more or even buying them for 10 to 50,000 it’s a gamble but it will most likely pay off

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 22 August 2019, 23:24
I was actually thinking of (After selling almost all of my current players) signing all of the players ive created that arent on a team currently and training them. Im thinking I'll train them in 1 of 2 ways. Either untill they have a rating of 10+ AND/OR they get too old/retire. Now i know you guys might look and say, 'Santana thats a bad idea. They've already trained bad. And they wont get any better your just wasting your money.' While most of this is true, there are a bunch of players i have not trained on my ground at all. Some of them i do believe havent been trained at all. Which may not make sense but i bet you i could go find at least 1 of my youths that ive created that hasn't been trained right now.

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 22 August 2019, 23:39
I agree, the player has minimal value.

You are talking about resigning your past youths players, why?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 22 August 2019, 23:47
Partly because people don't train them all 5 times. This one guy trained my player 1 time, and for that ground did 'bad' (it was WCTF and he trained 96 on it) but had he trained him all 5 times he might have trained better. For example, i(as a player) train below average, but ive also trained myself like 25 times at least. No im not good, but its still worth a shot. And to make it a little better, im paying nothing to keep myself. So why not keep me. Now if so ehow i have to start paying and i train bad, then ill probably just let the contract expire.