Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Stadium

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 13:42
Yes Paul, i know it's not a forum issue smiley but i thought i might aswell light up the forums a bit smiley so all comments appreciated whether positive or negative smiley ...I honestly don't care if you guys write negatively but anyway, what do you guys think about my sexy youth stadium? Here is a link so you all can admire it smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/stadia/1235390

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 13:46
It's game related and therefore you're good to go smiley and it's a wastes of money smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 14:03
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
It's game related and therefore you're good to go smiley and it's a wastes of money smiley
Aye, over 300m of credits but sure what else is there to do with our credits? I guess for those who have at least 1 billion credits they could buy elite youths, train up, win top leagues and cups but what is the real point of all that? To be recognised at end of the year awards? How about getting rid of scouts and the history of players some way and even vman info so to allow the auction market to be alive and kicking again where a users experience of vm would be fruitful in comparison to the game been so dumbed down because in fairness, these scouts in particular has killed the auctions and the forums quite a lot. Anyway, just my take on it. I just need a few self created super youths Paul and then it won't be such a waste of credits after all...I just need a bit of luck like some of you guys have got recently...it's my turn smiley

Plymouth Patches (Fanoir Le Patch) 23 April 2020, 14:48
It's beautiful ....

..... but your youth team don't seem to have scored any goals in it ! Maybe the builders put the nets at the front of the goals rather than the back?

Whittall United (Grant) 23 April 2020, 14:57
What's this, groundhog day.

Just wasnt happy with it being mentioned in a thread weeks ago, had to make your own thread, bboorriinngg smiley

Might aswell make another thread about your quad smiley

You good anyway finto smiley

Fc youngers (Marcus balogun) 23 April 2020, 15:46
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Yes Paul, i know it's not a forum issue smiley but i thought i might aswell light up the forums a bit smiley so all comments appreciated whether positive or negative smiley ...I honestly don't care if you guys write negatively but anyway, what do you guys think about my sexy youth stadium? Here is a link so you all can admire it smiley

No idea how you've managed to get planning permission to build 2 identical stadiums

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 15:49
Fc youngers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

No idea how you've managed to get planning permission to build 2 identical stadiums
Haha I laughed so hard at that. You have brightened up my mood. Hilarious!!

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 16:02
Plymouth Patches wrote:
It's beautiful ....

..... but your youth team don't seem to have scored any goals in it ! Maybe the builders put the nets at the front of the goals rather than the back?
Bloody hell mate you are right. No wonder they couldn't score. A bloody disgrace. Got the number for Dominic littlewood?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 April 2020, 16:03
Fc youngers wrote:
= Best forum post I've seen in weeks! smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 16:08
Whittall United wrote:
What's this, groundhog day.

Just wasnt happy with it being mentioned in a thread weeks ago, had to make your own thread, bboorriinngg smiley

Might aswell make another thread about your quad smiley

You good anyway finto smiley
You're right, i wasn't happy. Thought I'd start my own topic about the stadium yes just to see the comments and liven up the forums a bit..sure why not? smiley

Just for you, if i win the qu*d smiley again, I'll especially make a thread about it especially for you smiley