Forums

Miscellaneous

How do you force players into the senior team?

Posted in General

Not A Hope (Steve McClaren) 6 September 2020, 19:24
I have 11 players in my senior team tactic but I've been removed from leagues as apparently I don't have enough players in my senior team. I have 23yr olds on my youth team for some reason.

I assumed it would get fixed in the Sunday update and I would be able to continue in leagues but it seems not. Anyone got any ideas how to force a "youth" player into the senior team?

Final Whistle (join) 6 September 2020, 19:28
You should have a move to senior button on each players page or a green UP arrow to move the players from youth to seniors...

Not A Hope (Steve McClaren) 6 September 2020, 21:14
THAT's what those arrows do! Awesome, thanks for the help

Crackalackin (Leroy) 7 September 2020, 22:10
I give mine a mars bar and a packet of cheese and onion crisps as signing on fee.

Not A Hope (Steve McClaren) 7 September 2020, 22:26
Mine get a single peanut each, the way they've trained recently I was too generous!

Final Whistle (join) 8 September 2020, 00:23
Yeah, this happened to me a few weeks ago they were in the summer holidays it seems smiley
But I see you payed good prices on your youth, of you're still searching take a look at my players, I'll need to sell for 20M to upgrade to WCTF asap...

Not A Hope (Steve McClaren) 8 September 2020, 00:39
Good luck getting there dude but I need players that will hit 200+ regularly. All the ones I've been interested in have been going for 30+ mile recently, proving me out of going for them