Forums

Miscellaneous

The Decade Towards WCTF

Posted in General

Welling United (Smith) 18 February 2021, 12:36
A decade has passed and I can finally join the WCTF club. I've never had anything to brag about or talked up of my self so I think after all this time I can have a bit of shpill about me.

I've always played this game the 'oldies' route of replacing retirees quickly and had a few seasons in the top flight from this but this was never a sustainable way to actually save for WCTF, but loved being in the premiership!
Decided to start my 'Dicktatorship' project last year and it has worked decent enough although could've been better with the top training facility. The Dick project will continue now I have the top facilities and no longer have a wish to sell top youths founded by me.

I have Never had a super youth on this game until last year and was on the verge of taking a break from the game again as my premium was about to run out, but then the VM gods sent me another super youth which allowed me the upgrade today and has kept me as a customer for another year! (although I think I could've sold him for more but I don't care).
This is truly and amazing game, I know it's dead compared to 2010 here but I'm still enjoying it and now looking forward to getting back up towards division 2 and possibly the integration of some oldies with the Dicks!

Oldies route may not be the best route but it's the only way I've ever known how to play this game!
Premium invested £264.27 and many many hours of my life!

Look forward to more years here and maybe I'll try get more involved in the forums again to keep the game alive smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 18 February 2021, 13:26
12 Years here and still no significant progress towards WCTF, or any top flight competition, so by my standards you're doing great....LOL smiley Congrats mate

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 February 2021, 13:37
Congratulations smiley smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 18 February 2021, 13:53

Congratulations

Ptfcstuart (Stuart) 18 February 2021, 14:26
congrats, perhaps you could share any useful advice you have learnt across the way smiley

Cobra Kai (Johnny Lawrence) 18 February 2021, 14:31
Congratulations! smiley

Cant Score (Hello) 18 February 2021, 16:42
Congrats mate, a lot of respect for having a fully home-grown squad too!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 February 2021, 19:27
Congrats mate smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 18 February 2021, 19:44
Well done mate, the Dick boys doing a good job for you smiley

All Ireland (Kieran O Sullivan) 18 February 2021, 21:41
Ptfcstuart wrote:
congrats, perhaps you could share any useful advice you have learnt across the way smiley
have you not read his name hahhah

well done!
until i recently came back, i used to do the 100% home grown well played
thought i was Arsene Wenger cerca 2012

keep Dicking them hahah