Forums

Miscellaneous

Everlasting deadlock

Posted in General

Welling United (Smith) 18 March 2021, 04:48
I guess the point is that the stage you're up to now is essentially to try the game out as a 'trial'. You've been here for 1 year and I presume you've reached a point you believe progression is impossible? I agree with you because I've always relied on tickets but I have seen clubs get to the premierships without premium by flipping players. What I'm trying to say is that if you've played this for a year, you've probably enjoyed it and spent a lot of time here, get premium! Get youths, bigger stadium, youth team, expansion on squad and try it for a week I think you can buy 9 days for £1 to start with. If you think it's not worth it then cancel the subscription but I'd suggest from the time you've already spent here, you'll probably question yourself as to why you didn't buy it earlier smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 18 March 2021, 07:21
Welling United wrote:
I guess the point is that the stage you're up to now is essentially to try the game out as a 'trial'. You've been here for 1 year and I presume you've reached a point you believe progression is impossible? I agree with you because I've always relied on tickets but I have seen clubs get to the premierships without premium by flipping players. What I'm trying to say is that if you've played this for a year, you've probably enjoyed it and spent a lot of time here, get premium! Get youths, bigger stadium, youth team, expansion on squad and try it for a week I think you can buy 9 days for £1 to start with. If you think it's not worth it then cancel the subscription but I'd suggest from the time you've already spent here, you'll probably question yourself as to why you didn't buy it earlier smiley
This is a fantastic suggestion imo

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 18 March 2021, 07:42
Thank you all guys for taking the time and effort, replying to my post and all, however you all kind of missed the forest for the trees...I already knew, as I already mentioned in my first post, how much important it is, for the game to continue to exist, that there is a premium package for members to buy and support the developers while they get a lot of help and perks. What you all, or at least most of you, missed is that I wasn't complaining about the system nor did I demanded a change. I simply acknowledged and mentioned the "deadlock" I am in and all I asked for is suggestions on how to escape it, if there are any. I already know the package is very cheap for what it's offering, I already know it's affordable by most and I already know that this system is necessary, thanks anyway for reminding me...Lastly, for all those that mentioned that the game is a "freemium" that you can enjoy without fearing the demo will end sometime, I agree with you. Let me remind you however that we too are members of this community, we too are helping out on making the game more interesting with our participation and I hope developers will take that into consideration. I believe the game would be less interesting if there were only a limited number of people that bought the premium pack plus bots, resulting in less people find interest in the game thus less people buying the premium pack. Peace&Love to ya all !

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 18 March 2021, 10:55
So what is the point of this thread then?
What else are you asking for? / or what else do you want the Devs to do / offer you?

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 18 March 2021, 11:16
SuDoku AFC wrote:
So what is the point of this thread then?
What else are you asking for? / or what else do you want the Devs to do / offer you?
I think he's basically looking for advice on how to be successful without premium, which the short answer is as people have pointed out is to flip players for profit, enough to maintain a team of competitive players. Which obviously isn't sustainable unless you're willing to pour hours into the game every day. I can't see another way around it

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 18 March 2021, 11:24
Indeed, the point of the post is divided into parts.I firstly state my problem with troubles me a lot of time now. Secondly, I ask for advice on the matter in any case there is actually a way of proceeding further into the game which I have missed. Thirdly, I kind of request from the developers to consider helping out all users, not just the premium ones and lastly I simply remind that we are all parts of this community, and we all help in our way on keeping it growing and alive

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 18 March 2021, 11:47
So, your first part is a statement. Which we all understand, but you are not asking for a reply.
Your second part has been / can be answered very simply - "player trading to make extra Credits".
Your third part - I ask again "What else are you asking for? / or what else do you want the Devs to do / offer you?"

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 March 2021, 11:50
AEKonstantinoupolis wrote:
Indeed, the point of the post is divided into parts.I firstly state my problem with troubles me a lot of time now. Secondly, I ask for advice on the matter in any case there is actually a way of proceeding further into the game which I have missed. Thirdly, I kind of request from the developers to consider helping out all users, not just the premium ones and lastly I simply remind that we are all parts of this community, and we all help in our way on keeping it growing and alive
I believe that's the 3rd time now you have mentioned about been part of the community. So what do you bring to the community that premium users have not? To be blunt, personally speaking, been allowed to communicate on the forums I would have as a premium feature. The amount of free stuff given to non premium users is too much. The game is not designed for any club to be able to achieve everything for free so of course you are going to hit a block. The simple answer to pass this block which has been mentioned is to flip players for profit. It has been done before from non premium clubs who in turn were able to reach the top divisions and compete. You mention that you are kind of requesting from the developers to help out all users and not just the premium ones...seriously, are you having a laugh? You get way too much for free as it stands. If you want to proceed, then I suggest you start flipping players or buy premium, simple as that mate.

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 18 March 2021, 11:51
I am not asking the developers to offer me anything specifically. I was just hoping that they would read and consider helping out in any way possible the managers that haven't bought the premium package. That's all. Peace&Love ~

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 March 2021, 11:56
AEKonstantinoupolis wrote:
I am not asking the developers to offer me anything specifically. I was just hoping that they would read and consider helping out in any way possible the managers that haven't bought the premium package. That's all. Peace&Love ~
Then this is the correct forum for you to use and not here

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/en/ideas-development