Forums

Miscellaneous

Everlasting deadlock

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 March 2021, 12:01
AEKonstantinoupolis wrote:
I am not asking the developers to offer me anything specifically. I was just hoping that they would read and consider helping out in any way possible the managers that haven't bought the premium package. That's all. Peace&Love ~
Any ideas yourself what the developers could consider giving more of for free that would help out in ways for non premium clubs including yourself? This should be interesting but most likely, nothing that I haven't read before.

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 18 March 2021, 12:11
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Indeed, the point of the post is divided into parts.I firstly state my problem with troubles me a lot of time now. Secondly, I ask for advice on the matter in any case there is actually a way of proceeding further into the game which I have missed. Thirdly, I kind of request from the developers to consider helping out all users, not just the premium ones and lastly I simply remind that we are all parts of this community, and we all help in our way on keeping it growing and alive
I believe that's the 3rd time now you have mentioned about been part of the community. So what do you bring to the community that premium users have not? To be blunt, personally speaking, been allowed to communicate on the forums I would have as a premium feature. The amount of free stuff given to non-premium users is too much. The game is not designed for any club to be able to achieve everything for free so of course, you are going to hit a block. The simple answer to pass this block which has been mentioned is to flip players for profit. It has been done before by non-premium clubs who in turn were able to reach the top divisions and compete. You mention that you are kind of requesting from the developers to help out all users and not just the premium ones...seriously, are you having a laugh? You get way too much for free as it stands. If you want to proceed, then I suggest you start flipping players or buy premium, simple as that mate.
I mentioned that I am ALSO a member of this community, in order to help out, the users that took the effort to reply to me, understand better my point. I never said that I was offering something that premium users don't, but I, too, am a member as well. You might want the forums to be premium features as well, which is kind of irrelevant, to be honest, but the developers ended up making them public which, as I see it, is a way to show that they actually do care about every member and they would like to hear out everyone's suggestions/opinions/problems. "The amount of free stuff given to non-premium users is too much." Well, that's kinda your opinion mate which I, and I believe plenty of other users, do not really agree with. Trying and flip off constantly players on the market is kind of a very situational tactic, which I obviously already tried and failed, and not really reassuring. No, I am not having a laugh about this, I'm actually pretty serious. Wouldn't really waste my effort nor yours to write all this just for fun (and I apologize if I made it seem as such). Peace&love mate~

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 March 2021, 13:09
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Indeed, the point of the post is divided into parts.I firstly state my problem with troubles me a lot of time now. Secondly, I ask for advice on the matter in any case there is actually a way of proceeding further into the game which I have missed. Thirdly, I kind of request from the developers to consider helping out all users, not just the premium ones and lastly I simply remind that we are all parts of this community, and we all help in our way on keeping it growing and alive
I believe that's the 3rd time now you have mentioned about been part of the community. So what do you bring to the community that premium users have not? To be blunt, personally speaking, been allowed to communicate on the forums I would have as a premium feature. The amount of free stuff given to non-premium users is too much. The game is not designed for any club to be able to achieve everything for free so of course, you are going to hit a block. The simple answer to pass this block which has been mentioned is to flip players for profit. It has been done before by non-premium clubs who in turn were able to reach the top divisions and compete. You mention that you are kind of requesting from the developers to help out all users and not just the premium ones...seriously, are you having a laugh? You get way too much for free as it stands. If you want to proceed, then I suggest you start flipping players or buy premium, simple as that mate.
I mentioned that I am ALSO a member of this community, in order to help out, the users that took the effort to reply to me, understand better my point. I never said that I was offering something that premium users don't, but I, too, am a member as well. You might want the forums to be premium features as well, which is kind of irrelevant, to be honest, but the developers ended up making them public which, as I see it, is a way to show that they actually do care about every member and they would like to hear out everyone's suggestions/opinions/problems. "The amount of free stuff given to non-premium users is too much." Well, that's kinda your opinion mate which I, and I believe plenty of other users, do not really agree with. Trying and flip off constantly players on the market is kind of a very situational tactic, which I obviously already tried and failed, and not really reassuring. No, I am not having a laugh about this, I'm actually pretty serious. Wouldn't really waste my effort nor yours to write all this just for fun (and I apologize if I made it seem as such). Peace&love mate~
So any ideas yourself what the developers could consider giving more of for free that would help out in ways for non premium clubs including yourself? You see mate you think it's irrelevant about the forums been a premium feature and I don't because no offence but you have seen already the amount of links in this thread and others I can show you more of if you want, where this topic has been mentioned over and over many times over the years and it just becomes boring and tedious because the advice we give to inexperienced managers, they don't want to listen or give up trying as you have highlighted above in reference to player flipping.

Mate, I didn't say that you did say you were offering something that premium users don't, I was asking you what you do offer as I felt you were trying to justify (by mentioning 3 times), you have just as many rights and privileges as a non premium club by saying you are a community member. I'm not disagreeing with you that you don't have but no point getting on a high horse suggesting or possibly even thinking you can ask for more just because you are a community member because the way I see it is, if non premium clubs get more, then, why can premium clubs not get more too then aswell?

As you say and I can't speak for them but yes, it would seem as you point out that the developers decided to have the forums for all users whether a free user or not so they can listen to problems, suggestions etc but it's not the real answer at the end of the line, it's about money. If you feel involved as a non premium club in the forums just like I think you do and by been able to receive responses from premium experience game users, it can give an incentive to you to not go buy premium as you are able to hear our suggestions and knowledge about how to progress further in the game and if you compare that to not been able to communicate on the forums and receive information at all in any way, then non premium users could go and buy premium to go further in the game. Look, that's the real answer whether they admit it or not...money and not because they actually care and I still think if non premium clubs could not participate on the forums then having that as an extra feature as premium would entice more users to buy premium because they already receive so much information from premium users for free.

1 last thing, yes, it is my opinion that non premium clubs get way too much and there are many premium users who think the very same and agree!

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 18 March 2021, 16:41
Not trying to beat a dead horse. But, even with premium, flipping players is probably the only real way to earn any significant income quickly in this game.

I had to flip players on a near daily basis for first 6 months. During that time, it really didn't matter if I would have been premium or not. Once I had built up enough income (through flipping), only then did I really care about increasing my stadium size and advancing the training ground. .

Premium or not, you won't get anywhere in this game without developing knowledge regarding player flipping, the auctions and the transfer list. Fortunately, there are plenty of people in the forums that have been willing to help new managers. If not for the help I received 3 years ago, I would probably not be here today.

To summarize, if you can't flip players, you are probably not going to make it in this game, premium or not.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 19 March 2021, 00:22
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
Not trying to beat a dead horse. But, even with premium, flipping players is probably the only real way to earn any significant income quickly in this game.

I had to flip players on a near daily basis for first 6 months. During that time, it really didn't matter if I would have been premium or not. Once I had built up enough income (through flipping), only then did I really care about increasing my stadium size and advancing the training ground. .

Premium or not, you won't get anywhere in this game without developing knowledge regarding player flipping, the auctions and the transfer list. Fortunately, there are plenty of people in the forums that have been willing to help new managers. If not for the help I received 3 years ago, I would probably not be here today.

To summarize, if you can't flip players, you are probably not going to make it in this game, premium or not.
I don't entirely agree with this. If you want to compete in top divisions for cups or even league trophies then you need a decent team. If you want to do this quickly then you need to learn flipping quickly. And, premium is a big advantage too. However, you could progress without intensive investment of time in flipping. It'd just take longer. Think it took me 5 years to win a senior cup from memory and I've never spent much time flipping players.

What I would agree with is that understanding and implementing a flipping strategy would help build credit balance. But, it'd require a commitment in time playing the game to succeed. Hats off to those players prepared to commit that time.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 20 March 2021, 21:37
I started paying for premium because I'd played the game 7 months and thought I probably owed the developers some money, but mostly because i want to expand the training ground! Fortunately I have enough money to be able to spare £3 a month.

I think the game is pretty well balanced, to be fair. I can see how you could be a top club having never paid a penny or a rubbish club having signed up to premium immediately and paid for years

At the end of the day the people who do all the work on the game have to earn some money from it, that's only fair. In fact, they seem to have been extremely kind in allowing people to build successful clubs in the game and play for years completely free of charge. Well done and keep up the good work, I say.

If you imagine that the default position is that the game is pay to play (like most things in life) then you cannot possibly consider it a 'pay to win' game. It is actually a 'you don't have to pay to win' game.

Final Whistle (join) 20 March 2021, 22:56
I am not asking the developers to offer me anything specifically. I was just hoping that they would read and consider helping out in any way possible the managers that haven't bought the premium package. That's all. Peace&Love ~
Since last year's release of youth squad, the free members have taken a big hit with only 20 space squad limit which if I'd start the game now and have this limit would not consider spending the insane time I've spent during the past 2 years so the conversion from non-paying to paying would most likely drop because of it.
Since it was already hard before to flip players being a beginner but with the price variation since a few months now you're most likely to sell at a loss than before. most auction now sell at 67% of player value or less, before you'd have gotten over 85-90%. And even for better players than I've traded in the previous months.
Luckily I've managed to sell on TL for a small profit the others as I didn't want to take any more chances with auctions which now seem like a lost cause except for 15yo or DCs.