Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth squad fixture pile up

Posted in General

Final Whistle (join) 28 March 2021, 21:36
Coptic Titans wrote:

The youth set up is still a complete shambles only WM could implement a good idea in reducing a league yet still cause fixture havoc at times I wonder do they actually test these things out before implementing useless new updates 3yrs of this SHxt and the game is worse than the original 30 player set up . Back then The Customer could operate their club as they wanted 30 youths or 30 oldies or any mix of . All this constant changes have not brought a mass uplift in player numbers or more importantly player experience it more FKed up than 3yrs ago .
Welcome back! Notice that the VManInfo is now down so everyone is on a more fair playing field... might be of interest for you smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 28 March 2021, 22:23
For real real, nevermind figured out why this anomaly is occurring, what WM did was lazy when reducing the amount of clubs in the youth league's set up basically they removed some of the clubs and applied the same fixture management tools, so all they do is run the same software with same amount of spaces as before it is a bit of a con job instead of a club code that displays club name they made a new bit of code that does not show up hence the uneven fixture schedule. its impossible to play 5-6 games a day without costly energy bumps and train at a minimum level which is self defeating come on VM admit it (we see you)

Whittall United (Grant) 29 March 2021, 13:23
Oh hes back smiley

Missed you babes, been boring without your daily dose of moaning, welcome back flower smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 March 2021, 13:26
Whittall United wrote:
Oh hes back smiley

Missed you babes, been boring without your daily dose of moaning, welcome back flower smiley
yeah I take that cheers bud

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 March 2021, 14:26
Whittall United wrote:
Oh hes back smiley

I was going to praise VM for the excellent touchscreen update however I can flip this around and say I prefer VM on a PC .

The Goon Squad (Very) 29 March 2021, 15:54
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Oh hes back smiley

I was going to praise VM for the excellent touchscreen update however I can flip this around and say I prefer VM on a PC .
Old men don't like the change, let alone be able to use new technology smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 March 2021, 16:00
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Oh hes back smiley

Old men don't like the change, let alone be able to use new technology smiley
Vinny boy, who was having trouble with his new tablet certainly not me smiley