Forums

Miscellaneous

European Super League

Posted in Off Topic

Liverbirds Club (Taking a break) 20 April 2021, 20:50
Rawle United wrote:
does anyone think the damage is already done? fans will have a right go at these 6 clubs next season, again i feel for the fans as its not there fault but i think the player again not there fault will get loads of abuse when they are playing away from home
Damage is definitely done. I have absolutely no trust in FSG, Liverpools owners, anymore. I hope the clubs are punished for this and that this leads to putting more pressure on the corrupt organisations in football. It's time to take action

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 April 2021, 20:58
Woodward resigned at Utd

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 20 April 2021, 21:39
Yayyyy!
Now the fight really starts to make sure this cannot happen again and that the PL remodels itself (or is compelled to) on the Bundesliga.
Rolf

Rawle United (christopher) 21 April 2021, 07:35
Liverbirds Club wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
does anyone think the damage is already done? fans will have a right go at these 6 clubs next season, again i feel for the fans as its not there fault but i think the player again not there fault will get loads of abuse when they are playing away from home
Damage is definitely done. I have absolutely no trust in FSG, Liverpools owners, anymore. I hope the clubs are punished for this and that this leads to putting more pressure on the corrupt organisations in football. It's time to take action
well said, i think alot of football fans will agree with you

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 April 2021, 11:13
Dead in its tracks as suspected would always be the case. Punishment time for those clubs now?

Rawle United (christopher) 21 April 2021, 11:27
Rängers Football Club wrote:
Dead in its tracks as suspected would always be the case. Punishment time for those clubs now?
the punishment needs to punish the clubs but not the fans and that is a hard one to figure out, the fans have been nothing but brilliant during the 72 hrs of nonsense, how does the club get punished but not the fans is the question?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 April 2021, 11:33
Rawle United wrote:
the punishment needs to punish the clubs but not the fans and that is a hard one to figure out, the fans have been nothing but brilliant during the 72 hrs of nonsense, how does the club get punished but not the fans is the question?
I'm not looking for it, I'm asking the question.

Rawle United (christopher) 21 April 2021, 11:49
Rawle United wrote:
I agree they need to be punished i just do not have a clue how

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 April 2021, 11:50
Rawle United wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
I agree they need to be punished i just do not have a clue how
I reckon the fans of these clubs will make them pay for their arrogance.

Liverbirds Club (Taking a break) 21 April 2021, 12:54
The most important thing for me, as a Liverpool supporter, is that we keep going. We have to take power away from the owners and into the hands of the supporters. Somehow implementing fan ownership is the only solution I can think of.

If we are punished, all I hope for is that it doesn’t hurt our players. They don’t deserve to be punished, for actions taken by greedy owners.

And we also have to do something about UEFA. The new Champions League format that’s been voted through is almost as much of a shambles as ESL.