Forums

Miscellaneous

Staff search system...shambolic

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 15 December 2021, 13:23
20/20 trainers are obviously superior to 19/20 but as someone suggested, sometimes you got to take the hand your dealt. Top clubs hoarding trainers seems a bit unfair but when those trainers retire, they will be in our boat too.

I'd advocate no difference in skills for trainers. Just an option to staff your training facility and benefit...or not. Could be the final upgrade level or an ongoing wage deduction weekly until you remove it

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 15 December 2021, 14:37
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Perinthos wrote:
Why do people need 20/20 trainers? As I understand it the stat used depends on the age of the player so splitting players between a 0/20 trainer and a 20/0 trainer is as good as having everybody being allocated to a 20/20 trainer.
So based on what you’re saying you don’t think a 15 year old
Midfielder would need a 20/20 trainer to be trained most effectively? I’ve always been told and believed the case is you would need 20/20 but I’m happy to be proven wrong if you have data to back up the argument.
It's been a few years since I've had premium and I didn't take screenshots. I'm not likely to sign up again this month but it's an easy thing to test for yourself. Just grab yourself a talent for 1c and a couple of suitable trainers.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 15 December 2021, 20:52
I must admit it baffles me how much their database must be filled up with staff that are never going to be hired (unless someone hires them not understanding the required metrics) and terrible players.

It surely would free up some room, reduce costs etc to wipe the database of the cr*p.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 15 December 2021, 23:13
I think the game has to evolve to attract younger market. Needs to be a pick up and play for ten mins
Things like trawling for scouts need to eradicated