Forums

Miscellaneous

What’s next? New challenge?

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 February 2022, 14:50
Oh hi everyone it’s been awhile smiley

I don’t know if anyone notices probably not but I haven’t been in a league in like 17 weeks now. I have just been getting my youth players, training and going off again and that’s about it. The game has become boring and stale for me.

So! I’d like some suggestions… some challenges perhaps? Maybe some of you would like to join in these said challenges…

I have 300 million to spend. Give me something to do? smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 19 February 2022, 15:19
smiley I'd be happy with a New Comers Cup

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 February 2022, 16:25
Johns Army wrote:

I don’t know if anyone notices probably not but I haven’t been in a league in like 17 weeks now. I have just been getting my youth players, training and going off again and that’s about it. The game has become boring and stale for me.

So! I’d like some suggestions… some challenges perhaps? Maybe some of you would like to join in these said challenges…

Come try beat me for once smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 February 2022, 18:38
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
smiley I'd be happy with a New Comers Cup
Haven’t won that in years to be fair! smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 February 2022, 18:38
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Come try beat me for once smiley
I always do smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 19 February 2022, 20:04
Johns Army wrote:

Cor, 300 million is nearly enough to buy most of my Finnish squad. smiley
I wish you all the best in whichever challenge you take on in the future. smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 19 February 2022, 22:12
Could try winning a league using only players of the same nationality as country you are in

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 February 2022, 12:16
There is very little you have not achieved so maybe the treble at youth level, with that kind of wedge nothing less is acceptable

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 20 February 2022, 14:38
Coptic Titans wrote:
There is very little you have not achieved so maybe the treble at youth level, with that kind of wedge nothing less is acceptable
Done the treble at youth level already smiley

Prem ~ Fa cup ~ World Cup
Orem ~ fa cup ~ super cup

Done it a couple times smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 February 2022, 15:30
I don't think the world cup counts for the triple crown according to your achievements page so still up for grabs