Forums

Miscellaneous

What football team do you support?

Posted in General

Super Owls (Adam) 30 June 2023, 11:48
I am interested to see who supports too in the footballing world, see if we can connect a few football fans together.

I will go first.....

Sheffield Wednesday - for all my sins. Love and hate them everyday of the last 18 or so years

Conors Wizards (Conor Monk) 30 June 2023, 12:07
Leyton Orient fan here been through it all - 2 relegation's, 3 promotions (2 league titles) and 2 losses at Wembley

Super Owls (Adam) 30 June 2023, 12:30
Conors Wizards wrote:
Leyton Orient fan here been through it all - 2 relegation's, 3 promotions (2 league titles) and 2 losses at Wembley
Been a few times to Brisbane Road, had some good trips down there. Harry Kane scored his first professional goal against us for Orient I believe

AFC Redhill (Alex Hatton) 30 June 2023, 13:14
I'm Bournemouth, was a season ticket holder until we got half decent and then had to give it up due to work and now its impossible to get tickets

Conors Wizards (Conor Monk) 30 June 2023, 15:12
Wombwell Town wrote:
Conors Wizards wrote:
Been a few times to Brisbane Road, had some good trips down there. Harry Kane scored his first professional goal against us for Orient I believe
Yeah he did in a 4-0 win - that was the last time I went to Hillsborough. Suppose I'm in a select group who can say they saw Harry Kane score his first professional goal haha

Rawle United (christopher) 30 June 2023, 21:20
Sunderland AFC season ticket holder with my 2 lads, travel away as often as we can aswell, hoping to get down to your gaff later this season

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 1 July 2023, 13:06
Man Utd fan ever since I started watching football and getting into it more on the later side 5/6 years old and started to watch them and would like to go to more games and I have had a membership in the past but I do live in Sheffield and do preferer Sheff Wednesday over Sheff Utd also

Cosmos Olympic (Jonny Crooze) 1 July 2023, 15:23
Lincoln City. Up the Imps!!

Super Owls (Adam) 3 July 2023, 16:47
Sheffield City afc wrote:
Man Utd fan ever since I started watching football and getting into it more on the later side 5/6 years old and started to watch them and would like to go to more games and I have had a membership in the past but I do live in Sheffield and do preferer Sheff Wednesday over Sheff Utd also
You'll do for me then smiley

Super Owls (Adam) 3 July 2023, 16:48
Rawle United wrote:
Sunderland AFC season ticket holder with my 2 lads, travel away as often as we can aswell, hoping to get down to your gaff later this season
Love a good trip up north, my 2 boys are a little too young, Im hoping they follow the trend with me!