Forums

Miscellaneous

Premier League Football Fantasy 2023/24

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 July 2023, 19:50
Hello,

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Virtualmanager"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/2f8al5

League Code: 2f8al5

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Yes folks, it's back with a bang! I'm sure you have all missed the footy. Who will become champion this season? Let's see!

For those of you are not familiar with the game, click the link below to read the rules and how to set up your team and most importantly the points system. Good Luck!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules

Head to Head league code https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/c386t2

Conors Wizards (Conor Monk) 19 July 2023, 20:05
I'm in

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 19 July 2023, 20:41
I`m also in X2

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 July 2023, 21:01
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`m also in X2
You bold man entering 2 teams smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 July 2023, 21:05
This season I've decided to also have a head to head against each other every week. Please, only enter 1 team so it's fair for everyone involved smiley

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/c386t2

League Code: c386t2

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 19 July 2023, 23:33
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`m also in X2
I had 2 last year. You probably just didn`t notice because I was so far below you.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 July 2023, 23:39
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`m also in X2
I had 2 last year. You probably just didn`t notice because I was so far below you.
I did see. Paul did the same smiley

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 19 July 2023, 23:43
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`m also in X2
Why not you?

It hasn`t even started and I already have had to make a transfer. I didn`t realize Toney was suspended until January. Why would they even list him if he can`t play for so long? And like an idiot, I didn`t even bother to look at the reason for him being 'red'. Learn the hard way.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 20 July 2023, 01:24
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`m also in X2
Why not you?

It hasn`t even started and I already have had to make a transfer. I didn`t realize Toney was suspended until January. Why would they even list him if he can`t play for so long? And like an idiot, I didn`t even bother to look at the reason for him being 'red'. Learn the hard way.
Why not me? Well, if you look at the prizes here https://fantasy.premierleague.com/prizes you'll see there are weekly prizes and monthly prizes for example and i guess you never know your luck and I'm led to believe that only 1 team can be entered to win any official prizes. I know that fpl towers above do their checks, same email etc. I guess if you won a prize, there might be still.a chance to receive the prize even if you had 2 teams but I know they say... In the interest of fair play each person may only enter one team.

By the way, you'll be happy to know you can make unlimited transfers until the first deadline which is Fri 11 Aug 18:30 so feel free to make as many transfers as you want until then because there are no points deductions until you make, if you make, any transfers after that date and time. You have 1 free transfer every gameweek and if you don't use it in any week, then 2 free transfers the following gameweek without any points deduction. 2 free transfers in any gameweek is the maximum allowed. If you only use 1 of those 2 free transfers, the other transfer carries forward unless you use 1 of your chips like triple captain or free hit for example.

Toney is in the game as he plays in the Premier League. Nobody will start the season with him in their teams except a few oddballs smiley but once his suspension is over, he could be an option for some when they vould have some good fixtures ahead.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 20 July 2023, 03:26
Gotcha on all counts. smiley I never even knew there were prizes and I get what you`re saying. However, I never had/have any expectations to win. I just thought the more teams in your league, the better. If comes a time (never) that I am near the top, I would/could delete one of my teams.
Thanks for clarifying.