Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 July 2023, 08:49
In smiley

Chelsea Dynamo (Dan) 20 July 2023, 16:38
I'm in!

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 20 July 2023, 17:00
im in too smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 20 July 2023, 18:04
Arsenäl FC wrote:
This season I've decided to also have a head to head against each other every week. Please, only enter 1 team so it's fair for everyone involved smiley

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/c386t2

League Code: c386t2
9 teams in the league so far albeit 2 of you with 2 teams. Only 2 of us in the head-to-head though. So, could you guys who have entered the league already, join the head-to-head aswell please so we can have some good banter here along the way when Johns team for example beats Pauls team. The link is above. Preferably 1 team only though to make it fair for everyone involved smiley

Essex Red Devils (Ryan Eakins) 1 August 2023, 12:15
have joined as well.

St Johnstone (WilliamFrazer) 1 August 2023, 13:22
In

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 August 2023, 19:56
6 days to kick off. For you of those who haven't joined the head to head, could you guys click the link at the end of the 1st post on page 1? Cheers smiley

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 11 August 2023, 17:29
I've joined both, so looks like we're a round 8 for the H2H league too.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 15 August 2023, 21:07
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
This season I've decided to also have a head to head against each other every week. Please, only enter 1 team so it's fair for everyone involved smiley

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

9 teams in the league so far albeit 2 of you with 2 teams. Only 2 of us in the head-to-head though. So, could you guys who have entered the league already, join the head-to-head aswell please so we can have some good banter here along the way when Johns team for example beats Pauls team. The link is above. Preferably 1 team only though to make it fair for everyone involved smiley
It was easy too smiley and top of the whole thing smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 August 2023, 15:24
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

It was easy too smiley and top of the whole thing smiley
The shame smiley