Forums

Miscellaneous

Need some advice

Posted in General

Orient CF (George) 6 September 2023, 10:09
I have always sold any talents I make as soon as possible. However for some reason I’ve held onto this guy. I recently upgraded to WCTF training ground, I’m wondering whether it’s worth me holding onto this guy and training him up or shall I just sell on and invest in the team?

See my team for the guy I’m referring to

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 September 2023, 11:20
Well, he is a decent player and has potential. As you're probably aware, there isn't much point holding onto him but holding onto him should get you a few more million down the line for him so you need to decide how desperate your financial situation is and what you want to do with the credits if you sold him. I would just compare his stats, his training, his age and his position DL to other DL's of similar calibre and put him then on the transfer market at a competitive price perhaps a million or 2 above the cheapest one and he'll eventually sell. This way you get a better price for him compared to selling him on auction.

Orient CF (George) 6 September 2023, 11:43
Thank you for your reply. Having looked at the Transfer list, I can’t really decide on what his list price would be. Could you assist on this?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 6 September 2023, 11:46
belated congrats on reaching WCTF, now you got that burden out of the way I would seriously consider cashing in on him. Monday through to Wednesday next week will be best time considering Sundays are not as popular as years gone by. Stick on 24 hr auction starting 1c unless you receive a bid over is value which might increase after the update finishing at around 9pm BST this gives you the best chance. Goodluck I'm sure he will sell well.