Forums

Miscellaneous

training exercise page

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 September 2023, 17:59
Can not access the training exercise page for at least 4hrs now,this effects both senior and youth teams. Browsers used edge, chrome plus android versions.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 26 September 2023, 18:29
Loading fine for me on android using Firefox and Chrome might be worth trying to delete your history and cache and reboot. See if that helps.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 September 2023, 19:01
Briggs FC wrote:
Loading fine for me on android using Firefox and Chrome might be worth trying to delete your history and cache and reboot. See if that helps.
Just done the above on all my devices and the problem still persits , other parts of the site fully accesable and no problems elsewhere .

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 26 September 2023, 19:06
Might be worth writing a bug report mate and see if they can find anything their end.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/bugs/

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 September 2023, 19:26
Briggs FC wrote:
Might be worth writing a bug report mate and see if they can find anything their end.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/bugs/
Sussed it out always use an adblock and it never altered the functionality of this site just turned it off and page now visible .

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 September 2023, 19:34
Now even when adblock is off and return to the page not visible unless I refresh the page definitely another bug .

Aiki FC (Andrew) 26 September 2023, 19:39
same

Barnsley FC (J D) 26 September 2023, 21:57
same for me

Tokyo (CK) Crew 26 September 2023, 22:19
Hey guys, have you tried to delete/empty your cache? If so do you have any screenshots of the bug? I can’t seem to recreate the bug, so I need some screenshots so I can send it to the developers

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 26 September 2023, 22:54
Same here. No idea how to post a screenshot though. But it`s just a blank page with the word Exercises in the upper left-hand corner. And yes, refreshing the page worked, at least for me.