Forums

Miscellaneous

training exercise page

Posted in General

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 26 September 2023, 23:05
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Same here. No idea how to post a screenshot though. But it`s just a blank page with the word Exercises in the upper left-hand corner. And yes, refreshing the page worked, at least for me.
Which device are you using?

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 26 September 2023, 23:10
Android

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 26 September 2023, 23:13
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Android
Press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time. Should screenshot your screen then just upload screen to any img upload website for future reference

https://imgbb.com/

Is a popular one.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 September 2023, 23:46
maybe there a slight delay from the server whist loading page and does not complete unless the page is refreshed . Below screenshot from my pc monitor displaying the problem.

https://ibb.co/0JJdf7z

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 27 September 2023, 00:22
It’s not even working on iPhone the training part just is isnt working

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 27 September 2023, 01:01
Not working from laptop

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 27 September 2023, 01:10
too busy managing images of employees that nobody wants rather than looking after the basics.

Sorry if that sounds **** but that's how I feel right now!

A Z Magma (floki) 27 September 2023, 02:23
Inter Futsal wrote:
too busy managing images of employees that nobody wants rather than looking after the basics.

Sorry if that sounds **** but that's how I feel right now!
its true i agree

too much work put in to meaning less projects ,these trainers are all poor anyway there wont be any 202 20 trainers so thats training reduced and ive missed the one hour deadline twice i mean what is that about

the whole set up is boring to be honest

change the training get rid of meaningless youths sacking them after 1 train its boring ,reduce leagues make bigger divisons maybe some europa or champ lg that actually means something ,the game as it is is pretty predictable and boring,id even pay more if anything meant anything but its the same thing week after week,ive been here since 2013 and 10 yrs ago it was better thats shocking to say,why i come back i dunno probably boredom some days !

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 27 September 2023, 07:35
Mine is not working in Firefox Ubuntu GNU/Linux and on the Amazon Fire 10 Silk browser.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 27 September 2023, 08:16
Developers are on it