Forums

Miscellaneous

Celebrating 15 years in this game!

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 December 2023, 22:50
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I can't even remember how long I've been here, my first club doesn't exist anymore so I can't check either. Certain it was when I was in primary school though so must have been at least 16-17 years smiley
If by any chance you have a saved screenshot anywhere, or you know the id number of your old club ... ?
you could get a rough idea of when it was created / you started playing ...

As a whole, the game is fast approaching its 20th "birthday" having been created on 4th February 2004.
I'm pretty certain at some point the club was called Tockus Rovers. But that's about all I really remember
So,
Tockus Rovers,
then Lost Souls Forever,
then Black Rock shooter mk1
then Firetrap Rovers,
then The Exiled Angels - renamed to Black Rock Shooter mk2
correct?

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 5 December 2023, 23:04
Yeah that sounds about right ahaha, how old was the first one?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 December 2023, 23:06
Yeah that sounds about right ahaha, how old was the first one?
I haven't actually got that far yet ... & I'm running out of options now, but leave it with me ... smiley

Diament Garwolin (Lord Radz) 5 December 2023, 23:44
Newcastle U FC wrote:
well done old timer
Cheers!

Diament Garwolin (Lord Radz) 5 December 2023, 23:46
Osbaston Tigers wrote:
Diament Garwolin wrote:
On Tuesday, I will have been playing this game for 15 years. Not continuously, mind you, I typically play for a few months and then forget about it for a while. However, whenever I feel like doing a bit of football management, but don't want to spend hours and hours on more involved games like FM, I always find myself logging back in here.

Thank you to the developers and everyone in the community for providing this source of entertainment for so long!

Here's to another 15 more!
Congrats from the Dynamo boys. smiley
Dynamo forever in our hearts!

Essex Red Devils (Ryan Eakins) 8 December 2023, 11:52
How do you find out when the club was created ? mine says almost 15 years on my profile.

Helsingborg United (Seanacus) 8 December 2023, 11:54
Essex Red Devils wrote:
How do you find out when the club was created ? mine says almost 15 years on my profile.
Go to Team Page > Information

here's yours.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/529854/info

A Z Magma (floki) 13 December 2023, 22:51
Diament Garwolin wrote:
On Tuesday, I will have been playing this game for 15 years. Not continuously, mind you, I typically play for a few months and then forget about it for a while. However, whenever I feel like doing a bit of football management, but don't want to spend hours and hours on more involved games like FM, I always find myself logging back in here.

Thank you to the developers and everyone in the community for providing this source of entertainment for so long!

Here's to another 15 more!
congrats mate (sad b ) 14 years so a rookie compared to you

dont recognise the team name though ?

14 years and never won anything of note

keep telling myself we are a sleeping giant although i think magma kicked the bucket some years ago!