Forums

Miscellaneous

What games are you into at the moment?

Posted in Off Topic

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 March 2024, 12:50
Rookery Park wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:

Never tried world of tanks, free to play isn't it?

Are you next gen xbox? Got back into gta but not many mates really wanna play it nowadays
WOT is free to play yes but you can buy things like premium and stuff. It's not pay to win. Man I am level 779 I have grinded GTA lol not made the jump to the latest graphics yet. Looking forward to it though. Great seeing all the modded accounts get banned the last week or 2.
Level 779 on GTA is insane, do you not get burned out?
smiley 780 now, no I like the grind. Played GTA since San Andreas. Excellent series.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 March 2024, 13:14
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:

Are you next gen xbox? Got back into gta but not many mates really wanna play it nowadays
WOT is free to play yes but you can buy things like premium and stuff. It's not pay to win. Man I am level 779 I have grinded GTA lol not made the jump to the latest graphics yet. Looking forward to it though. Great seeing all the modded accounts get banned the last week or 2.
smiley 780 now, no I like the grind. Played GTA since San Andreas. Excellent series.
I've loved it too, I'm level 160 ish and I thought I'd played it a lot over the years smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 March 2024, 16:36
Rookery Park wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:

I've loved it too, I'm level 160 ish and I thought I'd played it a lot over the years smiley
I've been playing since it's release on and off, like a year on it, year off it kinda thing. Has to be about 10 years now just for GTA V, dang it time flies smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 22 March 2024, 16:29
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:

I've been playing since it's release on and off, like a year on it, year off it kinda thing. Has to be about 10 years now just for GTA V, dang it time flies smiley
You must own everything known to man smiley

Also just clocked you're in my league this season smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 March 2024, 17:50
Rookery Park wrote:

smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 March 2024, 17:51
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:

smiley
Technically you're in mine as you just dropped in for a visit lol.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 22 March 2024, 17:53
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Skulls and Bones wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:

smiley
Technically you're in mine as you just dropped in for a visit lol.
Not necessarily promoted yet smiley

If you fancy accidentally playing 7 men in our reverse fixture that would help matters though smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 March 2024, 19:39
smiley

Aris Messinias (Getas) 17 April 2024, 13:31
Note that I have played dozens if not all online manager games in my quest to find the perfect fix. Many of these - and extremely addictive games they were - have gone the way of the Dodo, usually because they were one-man-projects without enough activity and thus not generating enough revenue for them to be of vital interest to their creator.
It is for this reason that I would like to introduce these games that have stood the test of time and retain their interest for me:
Note that I am giving you my referral links, which you may use - or not, whatever you prefer!

1. Maxithlon. The one and only! This is by far the best Track and Field Manager game out there! Very tricky as far as economy is concerned, especially at the upper levels of the competition. https://www.maxithlon.com/?r=91418.

2. Rocking Soccer. Simple and efficient Soccer Managment. I find the variety of buildings that you can develop especially attractive in this game. The development team had gone awk for quite a long while, but they are reactivated now! https://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/invitation?ref_id=13197&chk=634e0b0964

3. F4football. Great active communiry and a dev that is constantly upgrading stuff. Don't miss out on this one. https://www.f4football.com?ref=djnzg6eyp9p4z2d9

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 April 2024, 13:04
Aris Messinias wrote:
Note that I have played dozens if not all online manager games in my quest to find the perfect fix. Many of these - and extremely addictive games they were - have gone the way of the Dodo, usually because they were one-man-projects without enough activity and thus not generating enough revenue for them to be of vital interest to their creator.
It is for this reason that I would like to introduce these games that have stood the test of time and retain their interest for me:
Note that I am giving you my referral links, which you may use - or not, whatever you prefer!

1. Maxithlon. The one and only! This is by far the best Track and Field Manager game out there! Very tricky as far as economy is concerned, especially at the upper levels of the competition. https://www.maxithlon.com/?r=91418.

2. Rocking Soccer. Simple and efficient Soccer Managment. I find the variety of buildings that you can develop especially attractive in this game. The development team had gone awk for quite a long while, but they are reactivated now! https://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/invitation?ref_id=13197&chk=634e0b0964

3. F4football. Great active communiry and a dev that is constantly upgrading stuff. Don't miss out on this one. https://www.f4football.com?ref=djnzg6eyp9p4z2d9
Top one doesn't interest me but looks an interest concept.

F4football.. does this operate in a way where young players are actually viable? That's my only gripe with VM that only older players can compete at the top