Forums

Miscellaneous

Mood boosters

Posted in General

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 10 January 2024, 23:26
Can we pay for this?

Can this become a feature please?

Does anyone else face problems with youth players that go up to the senior team at 24 but aren't GOOD enough to play for the starting 11 enough to stay happy?

Getting frustrated selling a lot of decent players because I can't fit them in.

Wonder if instead we could have more friendly slots? 2 friendlies a day wouldn't be bad for like "reserve" players.

Yeah sure I could have put this in the suggestions place but I wanna chat uwu

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 11 January 2024, 00:19
To be honest just play them against the better teams or the worst teams with a few key players this will allow your main team to play at a higher intensity so any points lost you should gain with the right set up always worked well with me

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 11 January 2024, 00:22
no that what makes the game unique is no real money exchanged however it should be possible with those tickets never will consider buying them and once you open a can worms then the game is finished in my books.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 January 2024, 10:06
Coptic Titans wrote:
no that what makes the game unique is no real money exchanged however it should be possible with those tickets never will consider buying them and once you open a can worms then the game is finished in my books.
Agreed

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 11 January 2024, 17:04
Understated Excellence wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Agreed
It's just that I'm trying to push for the top division (I know, it's an easier country) with an ageing squad and I feel like my youths won't be able to help out as much because of the difference in main attributes.

I think they're awesome smiley

Tbf I have had some good games with my younger player starting...

I'll give it a go - but would be nice to have mood boosters ICL

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 12 January 2024, 13:57
That is why the game is called "manager" also consider starting 2 of your younger players in your main team and use the match tactics to substitute then on or off depending on the games score after 50 mins . Obviously you need to rotate this and spend more time thinking about tatics etc but that's part of the game imo

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 14 January 2024, 20:31
I think what Copic does well, is manage this situation. Maybe review what he is doing, review what other top managers are doing and see if you can do the same. I agree this game is challenging. I've not achieved anything but a newcomer cup in 11 years but if we take the challenge down a notch by dumbing it down, this would spoil the game play

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 27 March 2024, 21:57
When is this game going to get with it and finally allow 5 subs? This would solve so many mood issues.

A Z Magma (floki) 27 March 2024, 23:17
i see what they tried to do with mood but just another unappealing annoying feature

why do i still play hahah oh while on a rant can i have back the 3 days i spent sacking rubbish new trained youths! ,-)

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 1 April 2024, 19:57
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
When is this game going to get with it and finally allow 5 subs? This would solve so many mood issues.
That would be a popular proposed update I'm sure. Surely not too difficult to implement either.