Forums

Miscellaneous

result?

Posted in General

Deleted club 3 January 2011, 23:15
Topics like this are annoying, also topics when people moan about sending offs. Its all part of football, not always does the better team on paper win.You don't see Chelsea win every game do you? No.

Deleted club 3 January 2011, 23:22
My bad I misread the topic

/Unlocked

Chittle Chiefs FC (Daz) 4 January 2011, 01:09
Axten FC wrote:
Topics like this are annoying, also topics when people moan about sending offs. Its all part of football, not always does the better team on paper win.You don't see Chelsea win every game do you? No.
They are annoying when you don't understand the thread............No point moaning about the sending off as it wasn't one of my players. Plus there are some that will give helpful advice which you can either learn from or not.

I just wanted to understand why such a heavy defeat against an equally strengthed team. A point was made, I checked and agreed so this thread was helpful as I got some info I was missing. I am only trying to learn and improve. Plus I know you can't win them all and that results go against you for no reason.

Though my last match of the day is just as weird..........
http://www.virtualmanager.com/matches/318055/summary

Why would a team with 9 decent players and 2 very weak players win? I have seen this alot, but have always wondered why. Surely the 2 weak ones would hinder the team they are in?

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 4 January 2011, 02:21
tbh mate
dont complain about losing that happens, just take it on the chin and just move on
you win some you lose some

think of when you beat teams that are better than you?

i know my team is pretty good at that but then also good at losing to teams i should beat

Trufflers United (Hazwoo Watezini) 4 January 2011, 12:59
Win some you lose some
I lost 7-1 in the same situation as you once
Sure I was dissapointed but I learnt to play a different tactic VS that team smiley