Forums

Miscellaneous

What have i done wrong?

Posted in Locked Threads

Not A Hope (Steve McClaren) 19 August 2011, 21:30
Welsh Crusaders wrote:
no that's the 6 i use then go back to begin. so one week first will be used twice, second week the second and so on
If you don't mind I may steal that! ;-)

Deleted club 19 August 2011, 21:31
do you want keeper midfielder and forward i will mail them to you if you do?

Not A Hope (Steve McClaren) 19 August 2011, 21:40
Welsh Crusaders wrote:
do you want keeper midfielder and forward i will mail them to you if you do?
Gotta be better than what I'm trying at the moment, scoring goals is a big problem for my team at the moment

Deleted club 19 August 2011, 22:00
add me to friends list mate so i can mail you.. thanks

Deleted club 19 August 2011, 22:43
Welsh Crusaders wrote:
I have looked at 3 or 4 players to compare and the only difference i can see is

Acceleration

And it is stat related not age..
31yr old defenders right with star in transfers at 1800 stats have 104 Acceleration you have a tortoise IMO smiley

Deleted club 9 February 2015, 13:44
Not A Hope wrote:
I don't really understand why my player hasn't got the silver star yet? I know it's only given to the top percentage etc etc, but I really thought he should've had it by now?

http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/5036806-christopher-hyde

I've seen on a thread Sheepy created some time ago that the silver star is awarded at about 1500-1600, this guys over 1800! I appreciate the bar will have raised as more people get WCTF, so what is the standard now?
Write to me.

Deleted club 9 February 2015, 13:51
3+ yr old thread. At least the OP still logs in smiley

Deleted club 9 February 2015, 13:55
FC YenniJouber wrote:
Not A Hope wrote:
I don't really understand why my player hasn't got the silver star yet? I know it's only given to the top percentage etc etc, but I really thought he should've had it by now?

http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/5036806-christopher-hyde

I've seen on a thread Sheepy created some time ago that the silver star is awarded at about 1500-1600, this guys over 1800! I appreciate the bar will have raised as more people get WCTF, so what is the standard now?

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 9 February 2015, 13:57
Locked, seriously out of date thread. Also, its not permissible to use the forums for sending personal messages - Daz