Posted in General

Inter Hamster (Hammy Hamster) 13 December 2011, 22:00
Done

Braziliance (Bobby S) 13 December 2011, 22:12
done

Darwin Evolution (Zoob) 14 December 2011, 06:09
Bon Tino wrote:
Darwin Evolution wrote:
Cheers - but I work in research, so I know what I'm doing.. I know where you're coming from but some of the questions above are loaded (as in bias). I'll be able to cross analyse the data from one question to the next - so I will be able to see if there is a correlation between low rating of stadium and other data (likelihood to renew, how long been playing the game etc etc...)

Also - I'm incredibly busy. Have paid $50 to set up the survey and will be analysing the data in my little 'spare' time....

If any of you are in federations, or have other boards within the game that you post on, please post the link so that we can increase the number of responses.
I kind of got that feeling that you were in research smiley

I just wondered.. Why only 6 questions? How can you find any useful correlation? Your conclusions would be kind of.... vague? smiley

By the way are you doing the analysis in SPSS?

Yeah I know they were biased but I just related to my own survey courses in Uni smiley That statement questions can be useful in such cases.
Agree - the statements can be useful (and if worded correctly). I guess I just wanted to get the survey out there as soon as possible - particularly with more and more people seemingly leaving. The more questions in there, the more data there is to analyze. Also I posted a Danish language survey, so the more questions there were, the more time spent having to translate, and then combine the data (since they're 2 separate surveys).

Yep, I'll do the analysis in SPSS. My Hypothesis is that there will definitely be correlations between how long people have been playing the game, their age and how much they like / dislike the stadium editor. Working 60 hour weeks in my job at the moment (much of the time spent on SPSS) so don't want to unnecessarily increase the amount of time I'm essentially "working"...

I will post the results when I'm done though (but will probably leave the survey open until after the weekend, to maximise response, particularly given the higher number of people around on a Sunday.

Deleted club 14 December 2011, 08:32
Bon Tino wrote:
Darwin Evolution wrote:
Cheers - but I work in research, so I know what I'm doing.. I know where you're coming from but some of the questions above are loaded (as in bias). I'll be able to cross analyse the data from one question to the next - so I will be able to see if there is a correlation between low rating of stadium and other data (likelihood to renew, how long been playing the game etc etc...)

Also - I'm incredibly busy. Have paid $50 to set up the survey and will be analysing the data in my little 'spare' time....

If any of you are in federations, or have other boards within the game that you post on, please post the link so that we can increase the number of responses.
I kind of got that feeling that you were in research smiley

I just wondered.. Why only 6 questions? How can you find any useful correlation? Your conclusions would be kind of.... vague? smiley

By the way are you doing the analysis in SPSS?

Yeah I know they were biased but I just related to my own survey courses in Uni smiley That statement questions can be useful in such cases.
Wow appreciate you taken the time and money for this but you really didn't need to waste anymore money on this game, you could have created a free survey on http://www.surveymonkey.com/

Darwin Evolution (Zoob) 14 December 2011, 17:18
I wasn't sure if Survey Monkey has a feature to prevent duplicate survey taking... (this, and unlimited surveys is the feature I paid for with surveygizmo... - they also have a free offering...

Darwin Evolution (Zoob) 16 December 2011, 16:58
Bumping this as the survey i still open for another couple days and I want to maximise response...

If any of you are on federation forums / walls, please post the link there too.

Cheers.

Deleted club 16 December 2011, 17:05
Darwin Evolution wrote:
Bumping this as the survey i still open for another couple days and I want to maximise response...

Cheers.
Post in Off Topic as well.. there are a few rule chages that Dinamo has pointed out that will allow you to.

Chaz City (Chaz) 16 December 2011, 17:27
Englands Old Boys FC wrote:
Darwin Evolution wrote:

Cheers.
Post in Off Topic as well.. there are a few rule chages that Dinamo has pointed out that will allow you to.
also in danish forums, plus the users forums, ie Anything and The Games Forum

Darwin Evolution (Zoob) 18 December 2011, 07:01
www.surveygizmo.com/s3/748660/VM

Likely the final 24 hours this will be up... Since Sunday is a high attendance day, wanted to bump this again...

Have looked at some of the early data, and certainly some interesting results I will be sharing...

CF Galacticos (Dan) 18 December 2011, 12:50
Done, we get to see the results?