Forums

Miscellaneous

FIFA Thread

Posted in Off Topic

Deleted club 7 April 2015, 12:17
what didn't help the situation is autobuyers as they were a major source of coins for shops however they didn't create coins out of thin air, only take existing available profits on the market.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 7 April 2015, 14:20
Do black cards stay black?

Who in your opinion is the best to get goals?

I have

Negredo, benzema, villa, Alves, fabregas, puyol, mascherono, Alba, casillas, Pedro I struggle in div 5, fifa 14

Deleted club 7 April 2015, 14:45
Rangers FC Academy wrote:

I have

Negredo, benzema, villa, Alves, fabregas, puyol, mascherono, Alba, casillas, Pedro I struggle in div 5, fifa 14
black cards are inform, they will stay that way but are more expensive (& not much different)

fifa 14, pace players and over the top (L1+Traingle) Balls haha

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 7 April 2015, 15:51
The Jags wrote:
Rangers FC Academy wrote:

I have

black cards are inform, they will stay that way but are more expensive (& not much different)

fifa 14, pace players and over the top (L1+Traingle) Balls haha
Cool. I do alot of the high through balls, switching play, fast tempo, low tempo, my ratio is won 110 ish and lost 130 ish. Expect better. Had a German squad with lewandowski etc, too slow. English league players I've tried, rooney etc, Italian aswell. Finding Spanish squad better in possession but lacking finishes.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 7 April 2015, 16:02
Fifa 14 was all about serie A squad.

Buffon

Maicon benatia Chiellini Evra

Vidal pogba hamsik

Cuadrado Di Natale El Sharawy

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 7 April 2015, 17:11
Dothraki Horde wrote:
Fifa 14 was all about serie A squad.

Buffon

Maicon benatia Chiellini Evra

Vidal pogba hamsik

Cuadrado Di Natale El Sharawy
Had a few of them with my Italian squad, Di Natale never scored much and I play 4-3-3 more often than not, like 5-2-3 aswell. I've played fifa since day dot but only online since last year.

Chaz City (Chaz) 7 April 2015, 23:10
The Jags wrote:
Frecheville Flyers FC wrote:
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
Dothraki Horde wrote:
I for one am glad they capped prices. Can't believe everybody's little tantrums about it. Try just playing the game properly, instead of ruining it for everyone else with your coin hoarding. I've spent a fair whack on UT and my team is still not that great, and I can't afford to improve it because of all the coin cheats on there.
that's the thing though, isn't it...

you've spent a "fair whack" to get a team that is "still not that great" that's the only reason people are purchasing coins..

tbh the game would be a better as a whole if noone could 'coin hoard' yet at the same time it doesn't put you out of your home just to get a semi decent team haha
but the thing is, before everyone bought coins prices were normal and not overpriced. Ronaldo was 50k on FIFA 12, now he is 6m or so. You could play and earn better and not have to worry about these coin sellers ruining the game.
it's not the 'coin sellers' solely who ruin the game but they do help ruin it, it's the glitchers who illegally obtain the coins,without them coins would be normally priced - not be purchased as often & as a result the market would be in a good state

EA have ****** off their customers because they couldn't patch glitches who have been making millions (£) from selling coins illegally haha
They dont glitch. They create hundreds of accounts and trade, basically the guys who run the coin sellers literally trade all day. You can tell they are coinsellers by there names, usually an British city (or Irish) and AC/CF/FC at the end, such as Southampton AC.
*facepalm* believe me when I say this.. there's a glitch to get coins it's existed since fifa 11 & still does now.. don't believe me? how can coin suppliers have been buying billions of coins at a time smiley , not enough? look at match coin leaderboards.. somewhere on it there will be like 80 clubs in a row with the same match earnings & same games played.. HENCE why ea added a new limit on how many games each user is allowed to play (it's around 100, soo many that wouldn't be possible to play in a 24hr span)

edit: the name situation is because it's 'new club' names they regularly get bans so buy fresh accounts daily..

looking back at this I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic & i'm being the idiot haha
There is no glitch, they trade and use the autobuy programs.

Deleted club 7 April 2015, 23:18
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
Dothraki Horde wrote:
I for one am glad they capped prices. Can't believe everybody's little tantrums about it. Try just playing the game properly, instead of ruining it for everyone else with your coin hoarding. I've spent a fair whack on UT and my team is still not that great, and I can't afford to improve it because of all the coin cheats on there.

you've spent a "fair whack" to get a team that is "still not that great" that's the only reason people are purchasing coins..

tbh the game would be a better as a whole if noone could 'coin hoard' yet at the same time it doesn't put you out of your home just to get a semi decent team haha
but the thing is, before everyone bought coins prices were normal and not overpriced. Ronaldo was 50k on FIFA 12, now he is 6m or so. You could play and earn better and not have to worry about these coin sellers ruining the game.
it's not the 'coin sellers' solely who ruin the game but they do help ruin it, it's the glitchers who illegally obtain the coins,without them coins would be normally priced - not be purchased as often & as a result the market would be in a good state

EA have ****** off their customers because they couldn't patch glitches who have been making millions (£) from selling coins illegally haha
They dont glitch. They create hundreds of accounts and trade, basically the guys who run the coin sellers literally trade all day. You can tell they are coinsellers by there names, usually an British city (or Irish) and AC/CF/FC at the end, such as Southampton AC.
*facepalm* believe me when I say this.. there's a glitch to get coins it's existed since fifa 11 & still does now.. don't believe me? how can coin suppliers have been buying billions of coins at a time smiley , not enough? look at match coin leaderboards.. somewhere on it there will be like 80 clubs in a row with the same match earnings & same games played.. HENCE why ea added a new limit on how many games each user is allowed to play (it's around 100, soo many that wouldn't be possible to play in a 24hr span)

edit: the name situation is because it's 'new club' names they regularly get bans so buy fresh accounts daily..

looking back at this I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic & i'm being the idiot haha
2mins of research will tell you there is glitches,. Believe me there is haha

Chaz City (Chaz) 7 April 2015, 23:22
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
Dothraki Horde wrote:

There are no coin glitches! Those ones are scams, trust me. The real ones use trading and outside software

Deleted club 7 April 2015, 23:58
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
The Jags wrote:
Dothraki Horde wrote:

There are no coin glitches! Those ones are scams, trust me. The real ones use trading and outside software
Ahhhhhh I see where I've confused you

"Coin generators" etc are scams.. There is a group of hackers/glitchers who generate coins .. You would never have access to this not even if you begged.. They would never give away how to do it and even if they did you wouldn't understand

I speak to a owner of a coin shop and he was talking to me and I even have a few of the glitchers (who sell glitcher coins ) on Skype

See here for further proof

- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/glitch-club.1104021/