Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/Logo - Olympus [Locked Old Topic To Top]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 30 January 2013, 16:42
Ive had this current logo and banner for a while now, so i was looking to see if someone could make me a new one, completely different colours and design from the current one i got, im looking for something completely out of the ordinary! Please help smiley

Deleted club 1 February 2013, 20:37
Olympus wrote:
Ive had this current logo and banner for a while now, so i was looking to see if someone could make me a new one, completely different colours and design from the current one i got, im looking for something completely out of the ordinary! Please help smiley

Deleted club 2 February 2013, 18:21
Olympus wrote:
Olympus wrote:

Deleted club 3 February 2013, 00:57

Deleted club 3 February 2013, 16:38
Thank you it's great!

Deleted club 7 February 2013, 20:13
anyone got any more designs?

Deleted club 10 February 2013, 16:01
Olympus wrote:

Deleted club 19 February 2013, 22:33
Olympus wrote:
Olympus wrote:

Deleted club 22 November 2014, 13:47
Hey, im looking for a new Logo and Banner, my current one is amazing but i am now looking a Diamond shaped crest with either Zeus, or his lighting bolt on, im really not fussed with colours however i would prefer it to be different than the green colour i currently have.
I am open too any sorts of designs.

Olympus.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 22 November 2014, 13:49
Rule 11: Topics older than 30 days MUST NOT be commented on or upped. A new topic must be created. Any topic older than 30 days, that has been brought back to the top, will be locked.

Please do not hesitate to make a new topic.

/Locked