Forums

Miscellaneous

Player value chart

Posted in General

Red Dwarf (whoop) 23 March 2013, 19:22
Were do u find the chart which is on this page but it shows u the player potential values

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/990468-the-noob-bible-returns

Deleted club 23 March 2013, 19:26

Red Dwarf (whoop) 23 March 2013, 19:27
Lol

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 March 2013, 19:27

Courtesy of Inebriation Federation

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 March 2013, 19:29
Manchester United wrote:
I agree with this. I posted the chart because I knew where to find it, but I do in any way endorse the values on it.

Red Dwarf (whoop) 23 March 2013, 19:31
Hail To The Redskins wrote:

Courtesy of Inebriation Federation
Could u message it me so I can keep it please

Deleted club 23 March 2013, 19:47
Manchester United wrote:
+1

Im sorry, you can not have a static values chart. It changes from week to week, so this chart, being so old, must be so out of date.

EDIT - Correction, to say week to eek is wrong. I should have said day to day!

Inebriation Federation (Selling Up Game Stagnant) 23 March 2013, 20:04
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Manchester United wrote:
+1

Im sorry, you can not have a static values chart. It changes from week to week, so this chart, being so old, must be so out of date.

EDIT - Correction, to say week to eek is wrong. I should have said day to day!
I agree it is out of date but it still gets around 75% of the values correct, it is just meant as a guideline as it says and tbh I cant be bothered to redo the whole thing on weekly basis :-)

It is still more up to date than 90% of the charts floating around which the values are massively over the correct

Deleted club 23 March 2013, 20:05
Inebriation Federation wrote:
I agree it is out of date but it still gets around 75% of the values correct, it is just meant as a guideline as it says and tbh I cant be bothered to redo the whole thing on weekly basis :-)
And yet people poo pooed my valuations which were updated weekly and were correct 90% of the time smiley

Inebriation Federation (Selling Up Game Stagnant) 23 March 2013, 20:08
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Inebriation Federation wrote:
And yet people poo pooed my valuations which were updated weekly and were correct 90% of the time smiley
Just some ungrateful people around penny. I just ignore them. I made the chart for my use but don't mind others using it.