Forums

Miscellaneous

What Am I [COAT HANGER][Locked comp finished]

Posted in Locked Threads

A Z Magma (floki) 8 August 2013, 13:59
Can't coat hangers can be made of plastic wood or metal ?

Deleted club 8 August 2013, 14:06
AZ Magma wrote:
Can't coat hangers can be made of plastic wood or metal ?
Ne Timeas Tardius wrote:
Im going to use this as an example to clarify something.

In the event that the answer could be yes or no I will answer as you usually would,

So, for example, (this isnt the answer) if the answer was a "Kids Bike" then the answer to your question would be yes as thats where you would expect to find it, however, in this case you could find it inside.

So, the answer to your question is NO because you would not expect to find it outside.
Modern day coat hangers, and the one Im looking at is plastic.

Of course, if you wish to dispute it further I could call this game null and void and try it with another object?

A Z Magma (floki) 8 August 2013, 14:50
They still sell wooden ones.

For the game maybe the answer can be or could be would be better than no.

Deleted club 8 August 2013, 14:54
AZ Magma wrote:
They still sell wooden ones.

For the game maybe the answer can be or could be would be better than no.
OK, This game is null and void seeing as people cant accept the set of rules I made.

A Z Magma (floki) 8 August 2013, 15:06
Sorry was just trying to improve it slightly,no offence was meant penny.

Deleted club 8 August 2013, 16:00
AZ Magma wrote:
The point is that this is a yes no game, everyone knows that.

People were able to guess the object based on the clues that I gave, so therefore its safe to assume that it works.

I did state that in the event that it may be a yes or a no I would answer based on the most likely.

I think there was a question that asked if it can be found outside. Well, yes it can. In fact if we had a maybe option then I would be using it for most of the questions. It just wouldnt work.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 8 August 2013, 16:20
I was actually excited smiley - having won this competition - and was looking forward to being able to upgrade my stadium.

However, I will Penny, accept your decision.

Thanks for running it anyway - I'll try again next time (if there is one). Charles.

A Z Magma (floki) 8 August 2013, 16:49
Ne Timeas Tardius wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
The point is that this is a yes no game, everyone knows that.

People were able to guess the object based on the clues that I gave, so therefore its safe to assume that it works.

I did state that in the event that it may be a yes or a no I would answer based on the most likely.

I think there was a question that asked if it can be found outside. Well, yes it can. In fact if we had a maybe option then I would be using it for most of the questions. It just wouldnt work.
The point us you have thrown your toys out your pram (yet again)simply because someone has dared to query you!

I thought you were 41 not 7 years old

Deleted club 8 August 2013, 16:50
AZ Magma wrote:
The point us you have thrown your toys out your pram (yet again)simply because someone has dared to query you!

I thought you were 41 not 7 years old
And here we go, same ole same ole, and always from the same few people.

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Deleted club 8 August 2013, 17:29
Is sudoku still getting his premium or was premium never a prize? smiley