Forums

Miscellaneous

Invading Scotland

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 September 2013, 16:51
Inverurie Locoworks wrote:
Into 4 now, title secured which means my sponsor bonus smiley

Still in with the chance of the treble.................
Keep it going Dave you'll be in my league soon .....actually you have a better team, will have to do something about that ...can't have ya beating me smiley

Deleted club 21 September 2013, 16:55
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Into 4 now, title secured which means my sponsor bonus smiley

Still in with the chance of the treble.................
Keep it going Dave you'll be in my league soon .....actually you have a better team, will have to do something about that ...can't have ya beating me smiley
That would mean spending money though Paul smiley

Good chance my players will retire before I get to Div 2 smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 September 2013, 17:05
I know .....(insert shivering smiley here) smiley Good to see quite a few recognisable teams in top league ......Johns Army will get there ....eventually smiley

The Quakers (Goodbye vm) 21 September 2013, 17:09
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Twenty Lambert FC wrote:
Promotion to the Premiership secured smiley
Well done McKeith smiley Going to be an interesting league next year.
Agreed nice one McKeith smiley will try to catch up with ya soon.
Cheers lads 2 more points needed to secure title, should be ok i play Paul soon smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 September 2013, 17:14
Twenty Lambert FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Twenty Lambert FC wrote:
Promotion to the Premiership secured smiley
Well done McKeith smiley Going to be an interesting league next year.
Agreed nice one McKeith smiley will try to catch up with ya soon.
Cheers lads 2 more points needed to secure title, should be ok i play Paul soon smiley
Bring it on smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 September 2013, 17:18
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
I know .....(insert shivering smiley here) smiley Good to see quite a few recognisable teams in top league ......Johns Army will get there ....eventually smiley
Yes eventually! My team need to grow up into oldies instead of buying them smiley

Doing well for a youngish team though.. smiley

Deleted club 21 September 2013, 21:14
my young pretenders have done really well and promotion from Divi 6 could be on the horizon. 3 points for runners-up slot and 5 to win it from remaining 3 games.

was playing low key tempo and concentrating on high energy levels for training. not complaining tho, even if my survival in Div 5 may be short lived.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 September 2013, 21:15
TCDC Rangers wrote:
my young pretenders have done really well and promotion from Divi 6 could be on the horizon. 3 points for runners-up slot and 5 to win it from remaining 3 games.

was playing low key tempo and concentrating on high energy levels for training. not complaining tho, even if my survival in Div 5 may be short lived.
Sure ah just read that somewhere else smiley

Deleted club 21 September 2013, 21:16
TCDC Rangers wrote:

I feel like I just read that smiley

Deleted club 21 September 2013, 21:16
Blar Allt a Bhonnaich wrote:
TCDC Rangers wrote:

Sure ah just read that somewhere else smiley
Beat me to it smiley