Miscellaneous

Talksport Predictor

Posted in Locked Threads

FC Stoke (Rich) 11 January 2014, 17:01
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
What has top four got to do with anything? Lol smiley
Correct Banker Placement
If you place the Banker Chip on any correct outcome your points score for that fixture is multiplied. If a fixture contains a team that finished within the top 4 league places in the previous Game Week the multiplier will be x2 otherwise it will be x3.
Didn't know that lol...just thought the different values were down to how easy the the score was to predict...lol

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 11 January 2014, 17:02
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Correct Banker Placement
If you place the Banker Chip on any correct outcome your points score for that fixture is multiplied. If a fixture contains a team that finished within the top 4 league places in the previous Game Week the multiplier will be x2 otherwise it will be x3.
Didn't know that lol...just thought the different values were down to how easy the the score was to predict...lol
Were Chelsea top 4 last week or no? smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 11 January 2014, 17:05
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Correct Banker Placement
Must have been surely...I only predict my banker as a x3

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 11 January 2014, 17:06
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Correct Banker Placement
I think they would have been going by the current table.. I use it every week I'm not ar$ed lol

Whittall United (Grant) 11 January 2014, 17:24
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Correct Banker Placement
I use mine like that also

FC Stoke (Rich) 11 January 2014, 17:28
Whittall United wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Correct Banker Placement
I use mine like that also
Think had spurs to win 2-0 on my banker...

Whittall United (Grant) 11 January 2014, 17:38
I had spurs 3-0 on mine.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 11 January 2014, 17:38
Got spurs down for 2-0...

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 11 January 2014, 17:42
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
Everton 2-1, West brom 1-1 but insurance is on that one.. Had Cardiff win and Fulham draw though :-(

FC Stoke (Rich) 11 January 2014, 17:43
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
Rangers FC Ltd wrote:
Everton 2-1, West brom 1-1 but insurance is on that one.. Had Cardiff win and Fulham draw though :-(
Yep I had Fulham draw & Cardiff win...

Think I need take some risks to catch up...