Forums

Miscellaneous

Press Releases

Posted in General

Manningham FC (HD) 9 October 2014, 19:06

Manningham FC (HD) 12 October 2014, 16:34
Death Alley wrote:
I'd like some subscribers as I regularly do press releases!

http://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1153516/press

Deleted club 13 October 2014, 01:08

Deleted club 13 October 2014, 01:11
Pine Island FC wrote:
I know this is technically off topic, but welcome to the game.
Please read the forums and learn from the more experienced managers.

I was talking to a crew member today and we agree that too many managers just dont give the game a chance.

Please give this game a chance. It IS hard to start with, and for that I apologise, but it does get easier and even then, more challenging. But its great fun, but you need to stick with it.

Make forum posts asking questions, no matter how silly you think they will be. If its a genuine question for you then, no matter how many times we have seen it asked in the past it IS NOT a silly question.

Deleted club 13 October 2014, 01:16
Thanks for the welcome..

Are you saying it's too early to establish ONE press release? I've played soccer management games for 4 years man, I think I'd know what I'm doing. All I was doing was creating a press release so you guys know who I am, why I came to play here, and what I've done in the past. I don't see how that's "rushing things", and "not giving the game a chance."

-Tyler

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 October 2014, 01:21
Pine Island FC wrote:
Thanks for the welcome..

Are you saying it's too early to establish ONE press release? I've played soccer management games for 4 years man, I think I'd know what I'm doing. All I was doing was creating a press release so you guys know who I am, why I came to play here, and what I've done in the past. I don't see how that's "rushing things", and "not giving the game a chance."

-Tyler
Think you've totally mis-read what Penny said, this is kind of a bizarre reply to her telling you that lots of managers don't give the game a chance, and encouraging you not to become one of the ones who quit after a few days...

Deleted club 13 October 2014, 01:23
Pine Island FC wrote:
Thanks for the welcome..

-Tyler
No, you issue as many press releases as you want. In fact the more you release the more character you add. Your club is what you make it. Ill give you an example. I recently changed my club name back to what it is now. I then got a couple of mails from friends thanking me for the name change as to them, Im FC Blyski.
What Im saying is that this is much more than a game. Its a lovely community. We dont all get on and quite often we give the moderators a headache with our antics, but we are a respectful community at the end of the day.

You need more than players and results to make you club. You need YOUR personality.

/God, I can waffle cant I smiley

Deleted club 13 October 2014, 01:23
Hey, I'm being straight up honest - I've played VM before, twice actually.
The first time I lasted a month, the second time which was a couple months ago 2 days because my training thingy wasn''t working.

Manchester United AFC (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) 13 October 2014, 01:26
Lol.

Anyway, we address the frustration involving lack of signings.

http://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1112205/press_releases/122223

Deleted club 13 October 2014, 17:47
http://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/418703/press_releases/110083

This is the only one I ever wrote almost 2 years ago, Needless to say I have not achieved a lot lol.

I will aim to write a new one now that I have a squad ready to take me places.