Miscellaneous

Score prediction competition [WIN PREMIUM]

Posted in Off Topic

Deleted club 5 February 2014, 18:09
Great. Welcome :-) More please? Competition is aimed to start on the 11th

Deleted club 6 February 2014, 19:28
Any more?

Deleted club 7 February 2014, 18:56
Calling out for more players, 2 days left to enter, comment ASAP to register your interest

Deleted club 7 February 2014, 22:09
Ive decided im going to release the first round of fixtures within the next 50 minutes, be prepared to send your predictions as the rules state before the 11th of February, the competition will still be open for entries until the 10th

Gideaspor (gj) 7 February 2014, 22:38
I'm in.

Deleted club 7 February 2014, 22:46
Thank you, the fixtures will be released at 10

Deleted club 7 February 2014, 23:03
Round One

Right, here goes, the first fixtures that you will need to predict will take place on 11th and 12th of Feb. We will be opening with 2 Championship games on the 11th (Tuesday) and a pretty good Premier League game on the 12th (Wednesday); those fixtures will be:

Bolton vs Burnley
Brighton vs Leeds

Arsenal vs Man U

Please get your predictions to me by 6pm on the 11th of Feb, any predictions after that time I am afraid will not count and will be void, resulting in no points. Also please remember to follow the rules that were set in the original post.

Remember, still open to entries until the 10th!

tonys tiggers (tony smith) 7 February 2014, 23:06
do we post our predictions on this thread Ryan or mail you with them?

just re read rules thanks Ryan. It says the day before the games... can it be done as soon as fixtures announced on, as some peeps might not be on here the day before.

Deleted club 7 February 2014, 23:08
In a mail with the subject line reading:

Score Prediction - Round 1

Deleted club 8 February 2014, 18:21
I wonder how many of you would've predicted today's results had I have set them? Keep your predictions for Round 1 coming in!