Forums

Miscellaneous

First 5

Posted in Banners/logos

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 July 2014, 12:29
First 5 people to reply to this post will get a logo/banner.

My time has a value so I'm protecting that by putting some conditions in place.

Conditions are as follows:

Only managers who have been on the game (and active) for over 6months are eligible.

Only managers over 15 years of age are eligible.

Anyone who is successful, who then hassles me about when it will be done etc will be removed from the list and will never get a B/L from me. I do have a life outside of making graphics. I will get to it, when I get to it. I will mail you asking for specifications when I have time to do it. (It shouldn't be longer than a week, maximum)

Must be planning to keep logo/banner, and team name for a while. Nothing more frustrating than spending some time making graphics, only for people to change it, or change team name a few weeks later.

MY GRAPHICS ARE MY PROPERTY. THEY ARE ONLY FOR USE BY THE PERSON I MAKE THEM FOR. THEY ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR TRADED WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

GO.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 July 2014, 12:39
Recent Logos

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 July 2014, 12:40
Recent Banners

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 July 2014, 22:03
Thought this would be a bit more popular! smiley

Chaz City (Chaz) 25 July 2014, 22:08
Could I have one please?

Blue and with an owl on it if can ask for something smiley

Thanks

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 25 July 2014, 22:51
Can I have One? Green lettering red outside fire on the left ans right Established 2014 And a logo with fire left and right A Cartoon train with Football legends Fc football on top

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 July 2014, 22:54
Football Legends FC wrote:
Can I have One? Green lettering red outside fire on the left ans right Established 2014 And a logo with fire left and right A Cartoon train with Football legends Fc football on top
Sorry pal - I clearly stated you have to be over 15 and have been on the game for 6 months or more so you're not eligible.

Chaz has one. 4 spots still open for those who meet the criteria.

Manchester United AFC (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) 25 July 2014, 22:56
Nice logos man. Wish I could have one, but not meeting age requirement smiley

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 26 July 2014, 13:45
Into The Blue wrote:
Football Legends FC wrote:
Sorry pal - I clearly stated you have to be over 15 and have been on the game for 6 months or more so you're not eligible.

Chaz has one. 4 spots still open for those who meet the criteria.
Ok

Manningham FC (HD) 26 July 2014, 13:51
Bayern Munich XI wrote:
Nice logos man. Wish I could have one, but not meeting age requirement smiley
+1