Miscellaneous

Banner and logo - Tortuga Turtles

Posted in Banners/logos

Deleted club 14 December 2014, 02:30
Tortuga Turtles wrote:
Toro Rojo wrote:
they either look dozy or medicated and are getting beaten by rabbits
smiley

Do a google search for Grand Cayman Turtle Farm and on the images tab there's a fella (should be on the second or third row of pictures) who's got his flippers in the air and his mouth wide open. How about putting a football in his mouth and then putting him on a nice crest? No idea how doable that is but it would look nice! smiley
this one?

even Rooney on that pic wouldn't help it m8
option 3 me thinks

Islanders (AD) 14 December 2014, 10:18
No mate, this one:

Deleted club 14 December 2014, 11:32
found one doesn't look too dozy smiley

sized

and banner

Deleted club 14 December 2014, 11:43
Tortuga Turtles wrote:
No mate, this one:

alright if you want a logo of a turtle fan reacting to a bad penalty kick smiley

Islanders (AD) 14 December 2014, 12:42
Toro Rojo wrote:
found one doesn't look too dozy smiley

sized

and banner
I kinda like that, chum. Thanks very much. smiley I'll upload it and if you find time to play around with the other image I can compare and choose. Once again, your time and effort is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Deleted club 14 December 2014, 12:45
so relieved you kinda like it silly me I was so worried you kinda wouldn't, think I will pass on your challenge instead going on to the other players waiting for their logos, maybe someone else will give it a shot smiley

Islanders (AD) 14 December 2014, 15:21
Toro Rojo wrote:
so relieved you kinda like it silly me I was so worried you kinda wouldn't, think I will pass on your challenge instead going on to the other players waiting for their logos, maybe someone else will give it a shot smiley
No problem mate. Thanks again.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 December 2014, 16:03
I can edit my old Banner/Logo if you want?

Islanders (AD) 14 December 2014, 21:55
Carnival of Screams wrote:
I can edit my old Banner/Logo if you want?

Love it. Yes please Tom. Thanks. smiley

Would you mind changing the outer circle border to green to match my kit colour? If not, no problem. Cheers.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 December 2014, 22:27
No, that's fine mate. I'll have a go in a bit.