Forums

Miscellaneous

Get your english translated here!

Posted in Off Topic

Los Cruzados (Andreas) 31 January 2015, 18:34
Hello to the english forum smiley

I'm seeing an increasing amount of people that post threads on the Danish forum, where it's quite obvious that it's done with Google Translate. Therefore, I'm creating this thread to all the English speaking that - for some reason, whether it'd be posting it on the danish forum or something else - wants a translation from English to Danish smiley

Write me a message or just post it here smiley

Commonly requested translations (Taking suggestions)
(English => Danish)
  • Player => Spiller
  • Valuation => Vurdering
  • Auction => Auktion
  • Offer => Bud
  • Trains => Træninger
  • Price => Pris
  • Transfer list => Transferliste
  • Shortlist => Ønskeliste
  • Average => Gennemsnit

The training grounds translated to Danish
(English => Danish)
  • Lawn => Græsplæne (Often referred to as: Grøn)
  • Small training ground => Lille baneanlæg (Often referred to as: Gul)
  • Training ground => Baneanlæg (Often referred to as: Blå)
  • Large training ground => Stort baneanlæg (Often referred to as: Rød)
  • Expanded training ground => Udvidet baneanlæg (Often referred to as: Brun)
  • Advanced training ground => Avanceret baneanlæg (Often referred to as: Lilla)
  • Standard training facility => Standard træningsanlæg (Often referred to as: Grå)
  • Large training facility => Stort træningsanlæg (Often referred to as: Sort)
  • Expanded training facility => Udvidet træningsanlæg (Often referred to as: Turkis)
  • Professional training facility => Professionelt træningsanlæg (Often referred to as: Orange)
  • World class training facility => Verdensklasse træningsanlæg (Often referred to as: mørkegrøn)

Positions translated to Danish (English => Danish) (Abbrevations)
  • K = K
  • DR = FH
  • DC = FC
  • DL = FV
  • MD = MD
  • MR = MH
  • MC = MC
  • ML = MV
  • MO = MO
  • FR = AH
  • FC = AC
  • FL = AV

Deleted club 31 January 2015, 18:36
That's decent of you. I stopped going in Danish Forum when I realised how hopeless google translate was.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 31 January 2015, 18:38
Legion of Doom FC wrote:
That's decent of you. I stopped going in Danish Forum when I realised how hopeless google translate was.
+1 smiley

Los Cruzados (Andreas) 31 January 2015, 18:41
Legion of Doom FC wrote:
That's why I'm creating this thread. Google Translate is indeed quite horrendous smiley

Deleted club 31 January 2015, 18:47
Los Cruzados wrote:
Legion of Doom FC wrote:
That's why I'm creating this thread. Google Translate is indeed quite horrendous smiley
Well done chap, now we have three choices

- Google Translate
- Rosetta Stone
- You

Thank you

Los Cruzados (Andreas) 31 January 2015, 18:51
Sky Blue Pink Chicks wrote:
Well done chap, now we have three choices

- Google Translate
- Rosetta Stone
- You

Thank you
Thanks smiley I would mostly recommend me, if I were to say anything smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 31 January 2015, 18:58
This is good of you yes and thanks but i just wondered...is there really an increasing amount that post there that are not danish? I think the numbers have actually decreased compared to a year ago and i did not think there was many posts that used google translate still but i could be wrong about that.

Los Cruzados (Andreas) 31 January 2015, 19:14
Arsenäl FC wrote:
This is good of you yes and thanks but i just wondered...is there really an increasing amount that post there that are not danish? I think the numbers have actually decreased compared to a year ago and i did not think there was many posts that used google translate still but i could be wrong about that.
I haven't been around for much longer than a year or so, so I could be wrong. Either way I'm offering this service, if you would want to get your English translated into Danish, so it's grammatically correct smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 31 January 2015, 19:33
Los Cruzados wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I haven't been around for much longer than a year or so, so I could be wrong. Either way I'm offering this service, if you would want to get your English translated into Danish, so it's grammatically correct smiley
Just wondering... how quick are you at answering mails? smiley

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 31 January 2015, 19:43
Oh dear, more times I've looked like a fool without realising it then