Forums

Miscellaneous

8 Ball Pool Tournament - Win Premium! [16/16]

Posted in Off Topic

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 20 April 2015, 23:18
The Best ones wrote:
Manu Red Devils FC wrote:
i give up the other team can have 3 points, good luck everyone ! and no not raging cause of the lost ah just dont have the time tomorrow
You've got until wednesday though, and there are still 3 more matches after that so you've got a chance to get top 2 smiley.
oh wait so Wednesday we can play on that day?

The Best ones (phil) 20 April 2015, 23:22
Manu Red Devils FC wrote:
oh wait so Wednesday we can play on that day?
yeah:
Johns Army wrote:
Games must be completed by 22nd April 8pm (uk)
Though I get what you mean that it can be hard to find times which fit for both people in a match especially with different time zones and everyone being quite busy.

Best of luck in your last match if you manage to play it

Deleted club 20 April 2015, 23:54
me 3-2 frecheville flyers

was a close 5 match game

my first & probably last win smiley

Manningham FC (HD) 21 April 2015, 08:00
Vinny is claiming a 3-0 win when I actually quit the match because i needed to sleep so should it still stand at 2-0 and we continue or no?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 21 April 2015, 11:00
Houston Texans wrote:
Vinny is claiming a 3-0 win when I actually quit the match because i needed to sleep so should it still stand at 2-0 and we continue or no?
mate it was 10pm and there was like 8 balls left on the table, it would of took about two minutes to finish the game of course im claiming it

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 April 2015, 12:51
The Goon Squad wrote:
Houston Texans wrote:
mate it was 10pm and there was like 8 balls left on the table, it would of took about two minutes to finish the game of course im claiming it
8 balls left on the table anything could have happened..... Why do you guys have to make me make tough choices smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 April 2015, 13:04
So Vinny was 2-0 up and you both started to play the 3rd match but no clear winner in sight as you said 8 balls left on the table.... If you were on the black ball with an easy shot then i might have said differently but as 8 balls left on the table anything could have still happened...Please can you complete the matches fully from 2-0.....

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 April 2015, 13:06
Games must be completed by 22nd April 8pm (uk) Don't make me send out reminders smiley

Group A Schedule:

Frecheville Flyers FC vs Dans Beasts
Frecheville Flyers FC vs Andrew Cross XI

Group B Schedule:

South Kestevens XI vs Liverpool All Starz
South Kestevens XI vs Manu Red Devils FC

Group C Schedule:

MSC Rooney vs Maidens Of Avelorn

Dans Beasts (Dan Cross - YNWA) 21 April 2015, 13:43
Chaz - I'll be on between 4 and 5 and after 11 today or anytime between 2pm and 7pm tomorrow

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 21 April 2015, 15:58
Johns Army wrote:
So Vinny was 2-0 up and you both started to play the 3rd match but no clear winner in sight as you said 8 balls left on the table.... If you were on the black ball with an easy shot then i might have said differently but as 8 balls left on the table anything could have still happened...Please can you complete the matches fully from 2-0.....
John he quit its not my problem, but in the view of fairness I'll replay the match