Miscellaneous

8 Ball Pool Tournament - Win Premium! [16/16]

Posted in Off Topic

Dans Beasts (Dan Cross - YNWA) 17 May 2015, 23:23
why do you think that smiley

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 18 May 2015, 18:56
Dans Beasts wrote:
why do you think that smiley
You didn't have premium before did you ?

Dans Beasts (Dan Cross - YNWA) 18 May 2015, 19:51
I dunno did I... smiley

Angry XI (Andrew Cross) 18 May 2015, 20:02
Andrew Cross XI 5-3 Manu Red Devils FC

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 18 May 2015, 20:04
Andrew Cross XI wrote:
That's bullshit ? The last game ? I don't understand what I did wrong ? I've hit the black onto the cushion yet it's his hand in ball?

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 18 May 2015, 20:13
Andrew Cross XI wrote:
It's your choice if you want a re match and be a worthy opponent, cause that was bull**** the ball was literally touching the black ball and I hit so little power for it to hit the cushion which the black ball was millimetres away from the cushion on the top of the table. However if you don't want a re match then I guess it's up to you however your worthiness will be gone. And won the game by luck. But I wish you all the best and good luck in the next round mate.

No excuses, but it's just like fifa with you winning 4-1 and the opposition team scoring 3 goals in the 90th minute smiley Thanks John for organising such a wonderful tournament and using your own time to organise and your own money to give to others thank you really appreciate it ! and good luck to the rest of the people who are left.

Manningham FC (HD) 18 May 2015, 20:16
smiley dat whinging smiley

Dans Beasts (Dan Cross - YNWA) 18 May 2015, 20:37
A touch ironic about telling him to be a worthy opponent...

Its just a game...

The mechanics wont have got it wrong...

Chelsea Boldklub (Hello there) 18 May 2015, 20:48
Excuses excuses....

The Best ones (phil) 18 May 2015, 20:50
Manu Red Devils FC wrote:

No excuses, but it's just like fifa with you winning 4-1 and the opposition team scoring 3 goals in the 90th minute
The situation seems quite different as he was winning 4-3 anyways at that point. I'm pretty sure I understand what happened and in the end it is just a mistake on the shot and they happen to all of us, even if yours was a bit unlucky. I'm sure over the course of the 8 matches(/tournament) the luck and mistakes have balanced out and seems a bit unreasonable to ask for a rematch. Anyways well played during the tournament (that win streak to get through in the group matches was great smiley ).