Forums

Miscellaneous

Who wants it? [Free Banners/Logos]

Posted in Banners/logos

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 April 2015, 15:57
Ok - The forum is currently dead.

Let's get it going again - this is open to other B/L makers to join in and offer their services too, it is not "my thread" it is an open thread for people to join in.

Making B/L can get quite tedious and it's especially boring to do them when people say "make me a B/L - I don't care what it is, be creative" - that gives us literally nothing to work with and makes it 10 times harder to do as we have no idea about you, it's like me asking you to tell me what my favourite food is and expecting you to get it right first time....

In a bid to avoid this, this thread is a bit different - this is where the B/L makers tell you what they're making and you can reply to tell them that you would like it. For example, in the next post I will put a picture of a graphic I think would look quite cool on a logo - the first to reply saying they want it will then get a message from me asking for any more info I need to make the logo (colours, shape of logo etc). Once a reply is received, I will create B/L to match the specifications and then everyone's a winner.

I'm not going to put requirements on the entry for this, but I will ask you to keep in mind that it can sometimes take several hours to make banners/logos and get them right so if you are likely to change it after a week, or leave the game in 3 days, or change your name in a fortnight etc then please don't waste my time, or any of the other B/L makers. If people start doing those things listed above then I will put requirements on eligibility to participate.

Rules:

1: Only one logo/banner per picture posted - if someone else replies first on a picture you really like, then tough.

2: Any info requested by the B/L maker in the message MUST be specifically replied to. If I ask you whether you want a shield or circle shaped logo then "I don't mind" is not an answer I will accept, if you genuinely don't mind then pick one.

3: You can not ask B/L makers to change their specifications. If they say they are making a 2D logo with a certain image, then don't ask them to do 3D. There is a reason they have specified 2D or 3D - maybe the image will only work properly in one of those, maybe they can't do 3D, or maybe they just want to do it their way. Whatever the reason, what I/they say goes.

4: B/L Makers can be as specific or not with their posts as they like. If they just post the image fine, if they say they want to do this image with a purple background in 3D then don't reply unless your happy with a 3D logo with a purple background.

5: Politeness and etiquette. If you like an image "ME!!" or "Do me one with that image" is not a reasonable response. "I'd like that one please!" is. Please and Thank You, always. Failure to comply will result in you being deemed ineligible to participate in the future.

6. No asking for graphics. At all.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 April 2015, 15:58
I'm doing the below image on a circle background (Colour doesn't matter). It will be 3D. If you would like it, then first to reply (politely) gets it. (The checkerboard in the background just means the background is blank, it's not part of the image)

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 13 April 2015, 16:01
I'll take it please mate?

smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 April 2015, 16:03
Norfolk Enchants FC wrote:
I'll take it please mate?

smiley
No probs mate - I'll mail you smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 April 2015, 10:07
As Norfolk Enchants has failed to respond to my messages, this image is back up for grabs. First to reply gets it. Norfolk is no longer eligible to get logos and banners from this thread.

Deleted club 24 April 2015, 11:17
I'll like it mate..buh it'll be 4 my brother..but he's not currently online.buh am sure he'd like it

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 April 2015, 12:13
Apocalypse CF wrote:
I'll like it mate..buh it'll be 4 my brother..but he's not currently online.buh am sure he'd like it
Can't reserve it for someone else mate. If he's first to reply then great, if someone else replies before him then toough luck I'm afraid.

Deleted club 24 April 2015, 13:44
i'll like it mate..thanks,would really appreciate it i i can get it

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 24 April 2015, 15:43
I'll take it

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 April 2015, 11:09
Dont dull fc wrote:
i'll like it mate..thanks,would really appreciate it i i can get it
No problem pal, I'll mail you
Chelsea Academy wrote:
I'll take it
Sorry, you're too late. If you reply again on this thread, do you think you could try using some manners?